5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- False. You must protect a client with osteoporosis from falls but not because he or she is at high risk for joint injuries.
- False. Burns and blisters not tend to occur from intence cold
- Regular exercise
- She may become weak or feel faint
- Crossing the legs when sitting
- a Burns and blisters tend to occur from intence cold
- b When caring for a client who had a hip replacement 5 weeks ago, which of these activities would not be allowed?
- c You are assisting Mrs. Beauchemin with a sitz bath. Which is correct?
- d Which of the following is not a cause of osteoporsis?
- e You must protect a client with osteoporosis from falls because he or she is at high risk for joint injuries.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- You cannot contract tuberculosis through contact with a client who has the disease.
- When turning and repositioning a client with opteoporosis, you should move him or her quickly to prevent fractures.
- When a client has renal calculi, you should strain the urine.
- If a client is vomiting, you need to use only Standard Practices.
- Rhematoid arthritis in children can affect growth and development.
5 True/False Questions
False. Tuberculosis is spread by airborne droplets → Tuberculosis is spread by contact with infectious materials.
True. Before applying an ice bag, place it in a cover → Before applying an ice bag, place it in a cover
to learn to function at the clients highest level → When caring for a client who had a hip replacement 5 weeks ago, which of these activities would not be allowed?
False. A stroke occurs when brain cells get not oxygen and nutrients. → Arthroplasty is done to cure arthritis
True. Fair-skinned people are at great risk for complications from heat applications. → An ice bag is a moist cold application