5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A cold compress
- True. You can help to prevent osteoprosis by taking calcium and having a regular exercise program.
- relieve pain
- False. Rheumatoid arthritis affects not only the large weight-bearing joints.
- False. Burns and blisters not tend to occur from intence cold
- a Rheumatoid arthritis affects only the large weight-bearing joints.
- b Which is a moist cold application?
- c You can help to prevent osteoprosis by taking calcium and having a regular exercise program.
- d Heat applications are used for which of the following? To
- e Burns and blisters tend to occur from intence cold
5 Multiple choice questions
- The goal of cardiac rehabilitation after a myocardial infarction is to prevent another
- You must protect a client with osteoporosis from falls because he or she is at high risk for joint injuries.
- A client who has human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) but has not developed acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) cannot infect others with the virus.
- Fair-skinned people are at great risk for complications from heat applications.
- An ice bag is a moist cold application
5 True/False questions
False. Angina pectoris occurs not when vessels narrow and the heart pumps with more force. → Joint stiffness occurs in osteiarthritis with activity and range of motion exercises
True,If a client is vomiting, you need to use only Standard Practices. → If a client is vomiting, you need to use only Standard Practices.
False. Arthroplasty is not done to cure arthritis → Arthroplasty is done to cure arthritis
True. A client with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is at risk for respiratory infections. → An infant who has a fracture may be a victim of child abuse.
airborne spread of or direct contact with respiratory secretions → A goal of rehabilitation with a spinal cord injury is: