5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- .In a symbolic behavior goal we need to indicate a current
- Most clients in the emerging language stage will be served through an Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP) with a special focus on
- What did zero say to eight?
- "Johnny will demonstrate symbolic play at the extended multiple play episode level as demonstrated in at least five different contexts in at least two different settings.2 different settings."
What would be some examples?
- What are the child's additional risk factors? If the child is less than 30 months, Paul suggests
- a Planning for transition to preschool.
- b "Nice Belt!"
- c Monitoring his progress every three to six months, providing counseling to parents, and considering intervention if expressive language continues to lag as he entries the older preschool period."
- d Level of functioning for Johnny,where he is starting at.
- e For example, home and clinic.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Extended multiple play episode level. 3 different related actions with the toy in the sequence are demonstrated.
- Positive facilitative parent child interactions.
- Helps to alleviate and reduce parent stress.
- pervasive, vulnerable
- 1.Vocal models
5 True/False Questions
To assess a toddler's social / affective signaling, we measure... → comprehension of questions, requests and commands
.What type of goal is an ideal context for parent involvement? → Symbolic play goals
To assess a toddler's comprehension, we measure... → comprehension of questions, requests and commands
.Give an example of how the adult might model deictic and representational gestures → -Johnny will demonstrate symbolic play at the extended multiple play episode level as demonstrated in at least five different contexts in at least two different settings.
.Proto-declaratives involve sharing → states of feeling and attention.