5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Four Aims of Dvija
- a second-order, interpretations and comments about protocanonical
- b Kama, Aretha, Dharma, Moksha
- c preserver
- d "color" caste
- e priestly caste
5 Multiple choice questions
- religions were first based on the oral recitation
- person, primordial, sacrafices himself into the caste. Four parts. Head, arms, legs, and feet.
- in Hinduism, the seventh incarnation of the god Vishnu
- "action," what goes around comes around. Do good deeds now and you will reach moksha or return as a higher caste.
- a sacraficial fire, supposed to be a mouth to the gods. There is one kept in the temple, in the school, and in the home.
5 True/False questions
Kshatriyas → warriors, soliders
avidya → "ignorance" we refuse to see that atman and brahman are the same
protocanonical → first-order, that which is considered to be original or primary somehow.
smirti → "what is heard," revelation, the Vedas
OM/AUM → universal sound of Hinduism and Buddhism. The sound the of the universe and nature. The cycle of rebirth.