5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a "action," what goes around comes around. Do good deeds now and you will reach moksha or return as a higher caste.
- b bring specific goals to the process of interpretation
- c "illusion" the world is shaped by our fears and desires. we cannot see past to see that atman and brahman are the same
- d warriors, soliders
- e in Hinduism, the seventh incarnation of the god Vishnu
5 Multiple choice questions
- Student, Householder, Forest dweller, and World-renouncer/ascetic
- hindu concept, god's word is around us all the time; we need only to tune into it.
- class, peer group, duty, One social duty according to class and peer group. Your place in life.
5 True/False questions
deuterocanonical → second-order, interpretations and comments about protocanonical
Rsi → a sacraficial fire, supposed to be a mouth to the gods. There is one kept in the temple, in the school, and in the home.
The Four Aims of Dvija → Student, Householder, Forest dweller, and World-renouncer/ascetic
ontology → chant, sometimes untranslatable. The one who speaks them recieves power from the chants.
caste → "casta" portuegese for class