5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a classic interpretation of Hinduism which is non-dualism.
- b may or may not be included in a canon
- c "casta" portuegese for class
- d our meaning systems or world
- e priestly caste
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- "duty" social and varna duty
- person, primordial, sacrafices himself into the caste. Four parts. Head, arms, legs, and feet.
- religions were first based on the oral recitation
- Student, Householder, Forest dweller, and World-renouncer/ascetic
- universal sound of Hinduism and Buddhism. The sound the of the universe and nature. The cycle of rebirth.
5 True/False Questions
canon → authoritative collection of texts
Daivi Vak → "twice born," the first three castes. Between the ages of 6 and 12 would study the Vedas with a guru.
The Three Debts of Dvija → Kama, Aretha, Dharma, Moksha
Shudra → destroyer
Shiva → destroyer