5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How long is one Presidential Term?
- What is the largest EOP agency?
- 4 members of the Inner Cabinet are:
- What is the Term limit for the Presidential Office?
- a Department of state, Department of the Treatury, Department of Justice and Department of Labor
- b A formal agreement between the governments of two or more countries
- c Executive office of the president
- d Every four year term
- e Every four years
5 Multiple choice questions
- Chief of Staff, Duputy chief and Press Secretary
- Agencies and the employees of the executive branch of government
- Direct the U.S. military and foreign policy
- A group of people named by each state legislature to select the president and vice president
- The practice of hiring government workers on the basis of open, competitive examinations and merit
5 True/False questions
Spoils System- → Rewarding people with government jobs on the basis of their political support
Government Corporations- → An effort to punish another nation by imposing trade barries
How is the number of Electoral Votes for a State Decided? → By the # of Senate and Representative votes
How often is the presidential Election? → Every four year term
Describe the President's role as Legislative Leader: → Every president has a legislative. These are new laws that the president wants congress to pass. The president makes speeches to build support for this program and meets with key senators and representatives to try to persuade them to support the proposed laws.