5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- iron attracted to lodestone
- The density of a material is
- Compare and contrast the changes a piece of paper undergoes when it is torn into tiny pieces and when it is burned?
- a shows a behavioral property
- b The tearing of paper is a physical change. The size and shape changes. The burning is a chemical change. The paper changes into ashes, smoke and gases.
- c the mass of a unit volume of the material
- d is an example of change of state
- e a state of matter
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an indication that a chemical change has taken place
- coloring, crumpling, tearing
- physical property
- is an example of physical change involving more than one substance
5 True/False Questions
Compare and contrast chemical and physical changes. → Both change the substance from what is first seen. Chemical changes are not easiy reversed. Physical changes just change the observable parts of the substance.
color → measure of how much of an object there is
chemical change → rusting of iron is an example
chemical change → melting is an example
A change in an object's odor is the result of a → physical property