5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Adjective - Twisting; winding; bending in and out.
- b Adjective - Not fully worked out or developed; experiemental.
- c Adjective - Lukewarm.
- d Noun - Three-pronged spear.
- e Adjective - Resonant; producing a full deep sound.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Noun - Pompous array of words; too many unnecessary words.
- Adjective - Truthful.
- Noun - Descendant.
- Noun - Gift of find valuable things by accident.
- Noun - Scholar; learned person.
5 True/False Questions
Strident → Noun - Three-pronged spear.
Sub Rosa → Adjective - Resonant; producing a full deep sound.
Sepulcher → Noun - Assist; aid comfort.
Thrall → Noun - Slave; bondage; slavery.
Trilogy → Noun - Group of three related works.