5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Newsletter style columns
- Portrait orientation
- Landscape orientation
- a a basic principle in which elements with opposite or complementary features are positioned to create visual interests
- b columns in which text flows from the bottom of one column to the top of the next column
- c the unauthorized use of another person's ideas or creative work.
- d the default position for displaying and printing text horizontally across the shorter side of a page
- e positioning document text so it displays and prints horizontally across the longer side of the page
5 Multiple choice questions
- a plan to obtain or achieve something
- the last line of a paragraph printed alone at the top of the page.
- categories of information about a document
- the exclusive right to perform, display, copy, or distribute an artistic work , or form of expression, such as words, music, images , or objects.
- an enlarging capital letter that drops below the first line of a body text in the paragraph
5 True/False questions
Page layout → the system used for numbering pages in a document.
Section → in Word, a segment of a document defined by a section break.
Pagination → a reference to a source of information. In legal documents, it is a reference to previous court decisions or authoritative writings.
Desktop publishing → the process of designing and printing a documents using a computer and printer
Gutter → space added to the margin to leave room for binding