5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Common knowledge
- a facts that can be found in many- at least three- independent sources and are known by a lot of people.
- b in Word, a segment of a document defined by a section break.
- c the system used for numbering pages in a document.
- d data about data, such as the size of a file. Another term for document properties
- e a list of sources.
5 Multiple choice questions
- someone who unites people to work toward common goals
- a reference to a source of information. In legal documents, it is a reference to previous court decisions or authoritative writings.
- the process of designing and printing a documents using a computer and printer
- the default position for displaying and printing text horizontally across the shorter side of a page
- the way text, graphics, and space are organized on a document page
5 True/False questions
Symbol → in Word, a segment of a document defined by a section break.
Copyright → the exclusive right to perform, display, copy, or distribute an artistic work , or form of expression, such as words, music, images , or objects.
Prioritize → rank in order of importance
Balance → a basic principle of design that describes the visual weight of objects on a page, and the Way the objects are arranged in relation to each other
Opacity → a measurement of the transparency of a color