5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hard page break
- Newsletter style columns
- Word count
- a a group of two or more people who work together to achieve a common goal
- b the first line of a paragraph printed alone at the bottom of the page.
- c the number of words in a document or selection
- d a nonprinting character inserted to force the start of a new page.
- e columns in which text flows from the bottom of one column to the top of the next column
5 Multiple choice questions
- controlling and organizing a schedule so you can accomplish tasks and meet responsibilities
- the exclusive right to perform, display, copy, or distribute an artistic work , or form of expression, such as words, music, images , or objects.
- an enlarging capital letter that drops below the first line of a body text in the paragraph
- the location where word automatically starts a new page because the current page is full.
- a business that provides printing, copying, and publishing services
5 True/False questions
Conflict → a basic principle in which elements with opposite or complementary features are positioned to create visual interests
Balance → a basic principle of design that describes the visual weight of objects on a page, and the Way the objects are arranged in relation to each other
Desktop publishing → the process of designing and printing a documents using a computer and printer
Leader → space added to the margin to leave room for binding
Prioritize → rank in order of importance