5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Portrait orientation
- Column gutter
- a the unauthorized use of another person's ideas or creative work.
- b the default position for displaying and printing text horizontally across the shorter side of a page
- c the space between column margins
- d a basic principle of design that describes the visual weight of objects on a page, and the Way the objects are arranged in relation to each other
- e the first line of a paragraph printed alone at the bottom of the page.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the text of the footnote or endnote citation.
- part of copyright law that provides for limited use of copyrighted work without permission.
- positioning document text so it displays and prints horizontally across the longer side of the page
- a measurement of the transparency of a color
- in Word, a segment of a document defined by a section break.
5 True/False Questions
Hard page break → the location where word automatically starts a new page because the current page is full.
Metadata → data about data, such as the size of a file. Another term for document properties
Margins → the amount of white space between the text and the edge of the page on each side
Case → the specific use of uppercase or lower case letters
Dropped capital → the number of words in a document or selection