5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Note text
- Word count
- a the number of words in a document or selection
- b the amount of white space between the text and the edge of the page on each side
- c the text of the footnote or endnote citation.
- d the specific use of uppercase or lower case letters
- e an explanation or reference to additional material that prints at the end of a document.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- someone who unites people to work toward common goals
- part of copyright law that provides for limited use of copyrighted work without permission.
- things people expect you to do or that you must accomplish
- in Word, a segment of a document defined by a section break.
- the process of designing and printing a documents using a computer and printer
5 True/False Questions
Gutter → someone who unites people to work toward common goals
Copyright → a disagreement between two or more people who have different ideas
Time management → controlling and organizing a schedule so you can accomplish tasks and meet responsibilities
Citation → the system used for numbering pages in a document.
Dropped capital → an enlarging capital letter that drops below the first line of a body text in the paragraph