5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Note text
- a space added to the margin to leave room for binding
- b the text of the footnote or endnote citation.
- c data about data, such as the size of a file. Another term for document properties
- d in Word, a segment of a document defined by a section break.
- e the exclusive right to perform, display, copy, or distribute an artistic work , or form of expression, such as words, music, images , or objects.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- part of copyright law that provides for limited use of copyrighted work without permission.
- important words found in a document. Keywords can be used to classify a document
- the space between column margins
- things people expect you to do or that you must accomplish
- controlling and organizing a schedule so you can accomplish tasks and meet responsibilities
5 True/False Questions
Pagination → the system used for numbering pages in a document.
Prioritize → the system used for numbering pages in a document.
Newsletter style columns → columns in which text flows from the bottom of one column to the top of the next column
Portrait orientation → the default position for displaying and printing text horizontally across the shorter side of a page
Team → a group of two or more people who work together to achieve a common goal