5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Note text
- Portrait orientation
- Column gutter
- Desktop publishing
- a the space between column margins
- b the text of the footnote or endnote citation.
- c the default position for displaying and printing text horizontally across the shorter side of a page
- d in Word, a segment of a document defined by a section break.
- e the process of designing and printing a documents using a computer and printer
5 Multiple choice questions
- a measurement of the transparency of a color
- controlling and organizing a schedule so you can accomplish tasks and meet responsibilities
- facts that can be found in many- at least three- independent sources and are known by a lot of people.
- output a document so it can be disturbed to readers
- shapes, mathematical and scientific notations, currency signs, and other visual elements you can insert in documents by using the Symbol dialogue box
5 True/False questions
Margins → output a document so it can be disturbed to readers
Dropped capital → a measurement of the transparency of a color
Endnote → an explanation or reference to additional material that prints at the bottom of a page.
Metadata → data about data, such as the size of a file. Another term for document properties
Consistency → a disagreement between two or more people who have different ideas