5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Landscape orientation
- Goal setting
- a positioning document text so it displays and prints horizontally across the longer side of the page
- b a reference to a source of information. In legal documents, it is a reference to previous court decisions or authoritative writings.
- c the system used for numbering pages in a document.
- d a plan to obtain or achieve something
- e the amount of white space between the text and the edge of the page on each side
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- important words found in a document. Keywords can be used to classify a document
- the way text, graphics, and space are organized on a document page
- rank in order of importance
- space added to the margin to leave room for binding
- things people expect you to do or that you must accomplish
5 True/False Questions
Note reference mark → a number or character inserted in the document to refer to footnote or endnote text.
Balance → a basic principle of design that describes the visual weight of objects on a page, and the Way the objects are arranged in relation to each other
Dropped capital → an enlarging capital letter that drops below the first line of a body text in the paragraph
Time management → the way text, graphics, and space are organized on a document page
Orphan → a group of two or more people who work together to achieve a common goal