5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Desktop publishing
- Document properties
- a categories of information about a document
- b the last line of a paragraph printed alone at the top of the page.
- c the process of designing and printing a documents using a computer and printer
- d in Word, a segment of a document defined by a section break.
- e the first line of a paragraph printed alone at the bottom of the page.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the amount of white space between the text and the edge of the page on each side
- the default position for displaying and printing text horizontally across the shorter side of a page
- a group of two or more people who work together to achieve a common goal
- the unauthorized use of another person's ideas or creative work.
- things people expect you to do or that you must accomplish
5 True/False questions
Footnote → an explanation or reference to additional material that prints at the end of a document.
Note text → the text of the footnote or endnote citation.
Hard page break → a nonprinting character inserted to force the start of a new page.
Commercial printer → the space between column margins
Word count → the text of the footnote or endnote citation.