5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Note reference mark
- a a number or character inserted in the document to refer to footnote or endnote text.
- b the amount of white space between the text and the edge of the page on each side
- c the exclusive right to perform, display, copy, or distribute an artistic work , or form of expression, such as words, music, images , or objects.
- d the unauthorized use of another person's ideas or creative work.
- e the use of repetition to create a uniform and predictable design or layout
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the first line of a paragraph printed alone at the bottom of the page.
- data about data, such as the size of a file. Another term for document properties
- a nonprinting character inserted to force the start of a new page.
- the system used for numbering pages in a document.
- the default position for displaying and printing text horizontally across the shorter side of a page
5 True/False Questions
Footnote → an explanation or reference to additional material that prints at the end of a document.
Citation → the system used for numbering pages in a document.
Desktop publishing → the process of designing and printing a documents using a computer and printer
Opacity → a measurement of the transparency of a color
Time management → a group of two or more people who work together to achieve a common goal