5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Goal setting
- Soft page break
- Column gutter
- Document properties
- a categories of information about a document
- b a basic principle of design that describes the visual weight of objects on a page, and the Way the objects are arranged in relation to each other
- c the location where word automatically starts a new page because the current page is full.
- d a plan to obtain or achieve something
- e the space between column margins
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an explanation or reference to additional material that prints at the end of a document.
- the last line of a paragraph printed alone at the top of the page.
- the specific use of uppercase or lower case letters
- shapes, mathematical and scientific notations, currency signs, and other visual elements you can insert in documents by using the Symbol dialogue box
- things people expect you to do or that you must accomplish
5 True/False Questions
Copyright → the exclusive right to perform, display, copy, or distribute an artistic work , or form of expression, such as words, music, images , or objects.
Gutter → someone who unites people to work toward common goals
Time management → the amount of white space between the text and the edge of the page on each side
Note reference mark → a number or character inserted in the document to refer to footnote or endnote text.
Contrast → a disagreement between two or more people who have different ideas