5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a shapes, mathematical and scientific notations, currency signs, and other visual elements you can insert in documents by using the Symbol dialogue box
- b the last line of a paragraph printed alone at the top of the page.
- c an explanation or reference to additional material that prints at the end of a document.
- d an explanation or reference to additional material that prints at the bottom of a page.
- e a measurement of the transparency of a color
5 Multiple choice questions
- the text of the footnote or endnote citation.
- space added to the margin to leave room for binding
- facts that can be found in many- at least three- independent sources and are known by a lot of people.
- a disagreement between two or more people who have different ideas
- a basic principle in which elements with opposite or complementary features are positioned to create visual interests
5 True/False questions
Newsletter style columns → the number of words in a document or selection
Plagiarism → the system used for numbering pages in a document.
Page layout → the system used for numbering pages in a document.
Desktop publishing → output a document so it can be disturbed to readers
Pagination → a reference to a source of information. In legal documents, it is a reference to previous court decisions or authoritative writings.