5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Soft page break
- a the location where word automatically starts a new page because the current page is full.
- b a reference to a source of information. In legal documents, it is a reference to previous court decisions or authoritative writings.
- c output a document so it can be disturbed to readers
- d space added to the margin to leave room for binding
- e a group of two or more people who work together to achieve a common goal
5 Multiple choice questions
- a business that provides printing, copying, and publishing services
- the unauthorized use of another person's ideas or creative work.
- the specific use of uppercase or lower case letters
- a basic principle in which elements with opposite or complementary features are positioned to create visual interests
- the text of the footnote or endnote citation.
5 True/False questions
Newsletter style columns → columns in which text flows from the bottom of one column to the top of the next column
Widow → the last line of a paragraph printed alone at the top of the page.
Note reference mark → a number or character inserted in the document to refer to footnote or endnote text.
Document properties → categories of information about a document
Consistency → the use of repetition to create a uniform and predictable design or layout