5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Note text
- a output a document so it can be disturbed to readers
- b the text of the footnote or endnote citation.
- c the unauthorized use of another person's ideas or creative work.
- d the last line of a paragraph printed alone at the top of the page.
- e a group of two or more people who work together to achieve a common goal
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- important words found in a document. Keywords can be used to classify a document
- rank in order of importance
- the space between column margins
- the specific use of uppercase or lower case letters
- the first line of a paragraph printed alone at the bottom of the page.
5 True/False Questions
Consistency → a basic principle in which elements with opposite or complementary features are positioned to create visual interests
Newsletter style columns → the number of words in a document or selection
Symbol → shapes, mathematical and scientific notations, currency signs, and other visual elements you can insert in documents by using the Symbol dialogue box
Balance → the specific use of uppercase or lower case letters
Dropped capital → an enlarging capital letter that drops below the first line of a body text in the paragraph