← AP Bio Ch 23-24 Test
AP Bio Ch 23-24
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- lymphatic system
- antigen-presenting cell (APCs)
- cardiovascular system
- a A white blood cell
- b Closed circulatory system with a heart and branching network of arteries, capillaries, and veins
- c A vessel that conveys blood between an artery and a capillary bed.
- d System of vessels and lymph nodes, separate from the circulatory system
- e cells that ingest bacteria and viruses and present them to helper T cells
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Mechanism that determines specificity and accounts for antigen memory in the immune system
- When one or more blood vessels are blocked, heart muscle cells will quickly die
- Also called the sinoatrial (SA) node.
- Antigens that cause allergies
- A derivative of B cells that secretes antibodies
5 True/False Questions
immunity → Protects the body by attacking foreign substances, infectious microbes, and cancer cells
venule → A vessel that conveys blood between a capillary bed and a vein.
T cells → Cell that produces perforins
antibody → A foreign macromolecule that does not belong to the host organism
vein → An abnormally low amount of hemoglobin or a low number of red blood cells