5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A psychological felling of having too little space
- Concern about how others will judge us
- A situation in which the risk associated with an act is split among the members of a group; hence, the risk is smaller for each person.
- A supposed process in which a person gets rid of aggressive energy by viewing others acting aggressively.
- The number of people per square foot in a given space
4 True/False questions
Attribution → In attribution theory the act of making judgments about the causes for another's behavior.
Imitation learning → The process of learning behaviors by viewing and imitating others.
Antecedents → In attribution theory, information and beliefs a person already has about another.
Consequences → In attribution theory, information and beliefs a person already has about another.