5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- In attribution theory, the emotional responses, behavior, and expectations that result from the attribution.
- A psychological felling of having too little space
- A process in which a person loses his or her sense of individuality an responsibility as the result of being in a group.
- Concern about how others will judge us
- The number of people per square foot in a given space
4 True/False Questions
Personal space → An "invisible bubble", or portable area, around each person; each of us tries to keep this space from being invaded
Diffusion of responsibility → A process in thick responsibility for helping others is spread out among group members; thus, each member's responsibility is less than it would be if the person were alone
Catharsis → The number of people per square foot in a given space
Attribution theory → Theory that describes how people explain the causes of behavior. The process includes antecedents, attribution theory, and consequences.