5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Harry S. Truman
- People like Poles, Slavs, Gypsies, communists, and disabled people were targeted by Nazis.
- Stalin killed the Communist Party people He also killed peasants who didn't give the government crops and animals
- Made their own victory gardens Bought war bonds to help pay military costs *Americans issued ration coupons to purchase goods.
- NAACP and National Association of Colored Graduate Nurses.
- a What kind of units did African-Americans serve in?
- b What 3 civilian efforts helped pay for the war and gave civilians a sense that they were helping?
- c Who did Stalin have killed in his attempt to control the Soviet Union?
- d Inexperienced high-officer, used the atomic bomb on Japan. VP of Roosevelt
- e What people were targeted by the Nazi's during the Holocaust?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Commander of Filipino-American Force
- An American general that went to Morocco and Algeria
- Why were the American and Filipino forces unable to effectively defend the Philippines?
- What was the goal of American and British troops in Italy?
- What was V-E Day?
5 True/False questions
Hitler went in a bunker under the city and killed himself. → What did Hitler do when the Soviets invaded Berlin?
Hitler claimed that the Jews were the cause to the loss of WWI. The german people believed him because they all wanted somebody to blame for their losses and problems. → What did Hitler claim had caused Germany to lose WWI? Why did the German people believe him?
America stopped giving Japan steel, iron, and oil. → Why was Mussolini's dismissal a blow to Hitler?
To overcome the German opposition in France → What promise did MacArthur keep in the Pacific?
The League of Nation's response was a protest, like a "warning" but they didn't do anything. → What was the League of Nation's response to Italian and Japanese aggression?