5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Hitler went in a bunker under the city and killed himself.
- People started to believe the the democratic government was not strong enough to continue their problems
- Women were nurses, in noncombat roles such as the Woman's Army Corps or were pilots that ferried bombers from base to base.
- To completely destroy all Jews in Europe.
- a How did women serve in the armed forces during WWII?
- b the deliberate attempt to wipe out an entire nation or ethnic group
- c What circumstances allowed dictators to take power in some European countries?
- d What was Hitler's "final solution to the Jewish problem"?
- e What did Hitler do when the Soviets invaded Berlin?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The British prime minister
- What people were targeted by the Nazi's during the Holocaust?
- What was the League of Nation's response to Italian and Japanese aggression?
- a conflict involving not just armies, but the entire nation.
- the act of setting limits on the amount of scarce goods people can buy.
5 True/False Questions
Victory in Europe. The day Germany surrendered. → President Roosevelt was the first president to do what?
Rebuilt German armies He sent troops into the Rhineland region in Germany *Took over a country (Austria) → What was V-E Day?
The Nazi-Soviet Pact kept Hitler and Stalin (Germany and Russia) at peace. → What two countries declared war on Germany after the invasion of Poland?
Because the League of Nation's wouldn't do anything, and they wanted to expand. → What was the Atlantic Charter?
Roosevelt had Britain pay America cash for all the weapons they gave them. → How did Roosevelt get around the Neutrality Act and manage to help Britain?