← World War II Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- An outlining of America's goals for a postwar world
- Hitler claimed that the Jews were the cause to the loss of WWI. The german people believed him because they all wanted somebody to blame for their losses and problems.
- Germany conquered Denmark, Netherlands, Luxemborg, Belgium, France, Poland and Austria.
- Opposing ships didn't get to see each other. Instead. airplanes would fly off of them and attack the other ship.
- a What countries had Germany conquered by June, of 1940?
- b a political system based on militarism, extreme nationalism, and blind loyalty to the state and its leader
- c What did Hitler claim had caused Germany to lose WWI? Why did the German people believe him?
- d What was the new form of warfare at the Battle of the Coral Sea?
- e What was the Atlantic Charter?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- American forces would capture some Japanese-held islands and go around others
- What kind of units did African-Americans serve in?
- What was the League of Nation's response to Italian and Japanese aggression?
- What did Hitler do when the Soviets invaded Berlin?
- What was D-Day?
5 True/False Questions
aggression → a warlike act by one country against another without a cause
The Neutrality Act made it so the President couldn't sell arms, make loans, or give assistance to any nation at war. The goal was to keep the U.S. at peace. → What did the Neutrality Act of 1935 do? What was the its goal
Hitler betrayed Stalin, and so Stalin worked with Britain to bring down Germany. → Who did Hitler betray on June 22, 1941? What was the result?
Hitler didn't conquer Britain because they never gave up, and so Hitler abandoned. → Why was Hitler unable to conquer Britain?
Adolf Hitler → In 1929 he was a sole dictator of the Soviet Union and made the Soviet Union a totalitarian state