5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- To overcome the German opposition in France
- For each island they took control over, the closer they got to Japan
- The Lend-Lease law was a law Roosevelt wanted to lend weapons to Britain
- The Neutrality Act made it so the President couldn't sell arms, make loans, or give assistance to any nation at war. The goal was to keep the U.S. at peace.
- The king of Italy haf Mussolini become prime minister because Mussolini threatened to over throw Italy's government
- a What did the Neutrality Act of 1935 do? What was the its goal
- b What was the Lend-Lease law?
- c Why did the American commanders "island hop"?
- d Why did the king of Italy appoint Mussolini prime minister?
- e What was the goal of the D-Day invasion?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was V-E Day?
- President Roosevelt was the first president to do what?
- What prompted Japan to attack Pearl Harbor?
- What was the new form of warfare at the Battle of the Coral Sea?
- an extreme nationalist, became a leader to the National Socialist, or Nazi Party
5 True/False questions
to come back and help the Philippines → What promise did MacArthur keep in the Pacific?
People like Poles, Slavs, Gypsies, communists, and disabled people were targeted by Nazis. → What was the Lend-Lease law?
Prisoners were either killed in gas chambers Torture labor or used for medical expiraments. → What happened to the prisoners of Nazi death camps?
economic depression → a period when business activity slows, prices and wages drop, and unemployment rises
American and British troops wanted to remove Italy from the war so Germany would be alone. → What was D-Day?