5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Because the League of Nation's wouldn't do anything, and they wanted to expand.
- Hitler claimed that the Jews were the cause to the loss of WWI. The german people believed him because they all wanted somebody to blame for their losses and problems.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Douglas MacArthur
- a An American general that went to Morocco and Algeria
- b Why did the Japanese military attack China without the approval of the elected government?
- c What did Hitler claim had caused Germany to lose WWI? Why did the German people believe him?
- d the deliberate attempt to wipe out an entire nation or ethnic group
- e Commander of Filipino-American Force
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What was V-E Day?
- How did the war end the Great Depression?
- a conflict involving not just armies, but the entire nation.
- Who did Stalin have killed in his attempt to control the Soviet Union?
- an extreme nationalist, became a leader to the National Socialist, or Nazi Party
5 True/False Questions
An outlining of America's goals for a postwar world → What was the Atlantic Charter?
Mussolini was an ally to Hitler → a nation in which a single party controls the government and every aspect of people's lives
bracero → What lay at the core of Nazi beliefs?
Germany was now open on the east and west, and also running low on men. → What was V-E Day?
Go into war against or with Japan so they helped by being allies. → What did the attack on Pearl Harbor lead the U.S., Germany, and Italy to do?