5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- America signed a treaty with Mexico because America needed workers.
- Hitler betrayed Stalin, and so Stalin worked with Britain to bring down Germany.
- island hopping
- Many American, British, and Canadian troops crossed the English Channel.
- a Why did Mexican workers move north during WWII?
- b What was D-Day?
- c temporarily imprison
- d American forces would capture some Japanese-held islands and go around others
- e Who did Hitler betray on June 22, 1941? What was the result?
5 Multiple choice questions
- wartime acts of cruelty and brutality that are judged to be beyond the accepted rules of war and human behaviors
- What steps did the U.S. take to prepare for war?
- What was the League of Nation's response to Italian and Japanese aggression?
- What did Hitler claim had caused Germany to lose WWI? Why did the German people believe him?
- What was the Atlantic Charter?
5 True/False questions
Opposing ships didn't get to see each other. Instead. airplanes would fly off of them and attack the other ship. → What was the Atlantic Charter?
America stopped giving Japan steel, iron, and oil. → What prompted Japan to attack Pearl Harbor?
In Hiroshima → a warlike act by one country against another without a cause
Douglas MacArthur → a conflict involving not just armies, but the entire nation.
All Holocaust survivors had a number tattoed on thei arm. → What significant event occurred in the U.S. after the invasion of Germany?