← World War II Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- For each island they took control over, the closer they got to Japan
- Prisoners were either killed in gas chambers Torture labor or used for medical expiraments.
- All Holocaust survivors had a number tattoed on thei arm.
- a temporarily imprison
- b Why did the American commanders "island hop"?
- c What did all Holocaust death camp survivors have with them until they died?
- d suicide pilots crash their planes into enemies ships
- e What happened to the prisoners of Nazi death camps?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What was the goal of the D-Day invasion?
- What did Hitler claim had caused Germany to lose WWI? Why did the German people believe him?
- What was V-E Day?
- Why were the American and Filipino forces unable to effectively defend the Philippines?
- What was the new form of warfare at the Battle of the Coral Sea?
5 True/False Questions
Mussolini was an ally to Hitler → Why was Mussolini's dismissal a blow to Hitler?
America stopped giving Japan steel, iron, and oil. → Why was Mussolini's dismissal a blow to Hitler?
Stalin killed the Communist Party people He also killed peasants who didn't give the government crops and animals → What 2 factors contributed to African-Americans getting jobs that they had previously been denied?
Japan would not give up, and would rather die than give up. → What convinced American war planners that a full-scale invasion of Japan was necessary?
Benito Mussolini → Promised to restore prosperity and order through strong leadership, he also became the prime minister