5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Jews were banned from public schools They could not get a job or degree for medicine or law *Jews began to be rounded up and sent to labor camps
- Victory in Japan
- American and British troops wanted to remove Italy from the war so Germany would be alone.
- a What was V-J Day?
- b suicide pilots crash their planes into enemies ships
- c What were the consequences of the anti-Semitic laws?
- d the deliberate attempt to wipe out an entire nation or ethnic group
- e What was the goal of American and British troops in Italy?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What two countries declared war on Germany after the invasion of Poland?
- a nation in which a single party controls the government and every aspect of people's lives
- Why did the Japanese military attack China without the approval of the elected government?
- a warlike act by one country against another without a cause
- Mexican laborers in the U.S.
5 True/False questions
They were code talkers, so no one else understood their language. → Why were Navajo soldiers so important to the victories in the Pacific?
Prisoners were either killed in gas chambers Torture labor or used for medical expiraments. → What 2 factors contributed to African-Americans getting jobs that they had previously been denied?
Along with Japanese-Americans, German-Americans, Italian-Americans, and African-Americans faced restrictions. → What was the goal of the D-Day invasion?
NAACP and National Association of Colored Graduate Nurses. → Why was the Battle of Midway significant for the Allies?
island hopping → American forces would capture some Japanese-held islands and go around others