5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hitler claimed that the Jews were the cause to the loss of WWI. The german people believed him because they all wanted somebody to blame for their losses and problems.
- The Executive Order 9066 temporarily imprisoned about 110,000 Japanese-Americans for the duration of the war.
- They were code talkers, so no one else understood their language.
- Stalin killed the Communist Party people He also killed peasants who didn't give the government crops and animals
- Germany was now open on the east and west, and also running low on men.
- a What was Executive Order 9066?
- b Why were Navajo soldiers so important to the victories in the Pacific?
- c What did Hitler claim had caused Germany to lose WWI? Why did the German people believe him?
- d What was the significance of the Battle of Bulge?
- e Who did Stalin have killed in his attempt to control the Soviet Union?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was D-Day?
- What happened for the first time in history in Nuremberg, Germany after the war?
- a political system based on militarism, extreme nationalism, and blind loyalty to the state and its leader
- Promised to restore prosperity and order through strong leadership, he also became the prime minister
- Why was Hitler unable to conquer Britain?
5 True/False questions
People like Poles, Slavs, Gypsies, communists, and disabled people were targeted by Nazis. → What convinced American war planners that a full-scale invasion of Japan was necessary?
Japan would not give up, and would rather die than give up. → Why were the American and Filipino forces unable to effectively defend the Philippines?
genocide → What lay at the core of Nazi beliefs?
Because the League of Nation's wouldn't do anything, and they wanted to expand. → Why did the Japanese military attack China without the approval of the elected government?
Victory in Japan → What was V-J Day?