1. Traveling from place to place, especially to perform some duty or a work; transient. 2. A person who travels from place to place.
1. A route of travel. 2. A plan or record of a journey.
1. Arrival or coming into being. 2. (capitalized) The period beginning four weeks before Christmas; the birth of Christ.
1. To avoid; to evade by cleverness. 2. To avoid by passing around.
To assemble, especially for a meeting
1. To occur between events or periods. 2. To come between, thereby easing a situation. 3. To interfere or to interrupt.
Communication from one mind to another without speech, writing, or other sensory means
To turn aside from a course, norm, pattern, or subject
1. Winding; roundabout. 2. Underhanded; deceptive.
1. Not penetrable by light rays, moisture, etc;.
2. Incapable of being influenced or affected.