5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a an authoritative command or order
- b showing an orderly relationship of parts.
- c Thoroughly remorseful of one's sins.
- d To forgive; disregard an offense
- e spacious, roomy, as in a house.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Harsh; severe
A substance that tightens tissues
- to give forms of verbs in a fixed order
- 1. severe; constricted; tight
- "to hold","to keep"
- "to fasten","to attach"
5 True/False questions
Tenacity → Hanging on to something persistently or stubbornly
(stringo, stringere, strinxi, strictum) → "to join"
impertinent → 1. severe; constricted; tight
juncture → a serious state of affairs
strait → A narrow passage of water connecting two large bodies of water
A difficulty or bad position