5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- (Teneo Tenere, Tenui, Tentum)
- a An added part not essential to the whole
- b Impudent; rude
- c "to hold","to keep"
- d a serious state of affairs
- e an authoritative command or order
5 Multiple choice questions
- "to draw together tightly","to tie"
- Characteristic of ordinary conversation rather than formal speech or writing.
- to refrain from something by ones choice
- "With","together with"
- A narrow passage of water connecting two large bodies of water
A difficulty or bad position
5 True/False questions
subjugate → to conquer; to dominate completely
stringent → Harsh; severe
A substance that tightens tissues
(Apo, Apere, Epi, Aptum) → "to hold","to keep"
Tenacity → Thoroughly remorseful of one's sins.
astringent → 1. severe; constricted; tight