5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Impudent; rude
- b to refrain from something by ones choice
- c "With","together with"
- d showing an orderly relationship of parts.
- e Characteristic of ordinary conversation rather than formal speech or writing.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- "to fasten","to attach"
- Harsh; severe
A substance that tightens tissues
- to give forms of verbs in a fixed order
- to conquer; to dominate completely
- A narrow passage of water connecting two large bodies of water
A difficulty or bad position
5 True/False Questions
juncture → a serious state of affairs
Commiserate → to give forms of verbs in a fixed order
adjunct → An added part not essential to the whole
Pertinacious → Hanging on to something persistently or stubbornly
inept → "With","together with"