5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- (Teneo Tenere, Tenui, Tentum)
- a to refrain from something by ones choice
- b a serious state of affairs
- c Hanging on to something persistently or stubbornly
- d An added part not essential to the whole
- e "to hold","to keep"
5 Multiple choice questions
- "With","together with"
- spacious, roomy, as in a house.
- To forgive; disregard an offense
- to give forms of verbs in a fixed order
- Impudent; rude
5 True/False questions
strait → A narrow passage of water connecting two large bodies of water
A difficulty or bad position
Coherent → Thoroughly remorseful of one's sins.
injunction → an authoritative command or order
Commiserate → to give forms of verbs in a fixed order
(stringo, stringere, strinxi, strictum) → "to join"