5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a 1. severe; constricted; tight
- b Thoroughly remorseful of one's sins.
- c to conquer; to dominate completely
- d To forgive; disregard an offense
- e Hanging on to something persistently or stubbornly
5 Multiple choice questions
- Impudent; rude
- to refrain from something by ones choice
- A narrow passage of water connecting two large bodies of water
A difficulty or bad position
- spacious, roomy, as in a house.
- "to draw together tightly","to tie"
5 True/False questions
(Jungo, Jungere, Junxi, Junctum) → "to join"
Commiserate → To feel or express sorrow or pity.
injunction → a serious state of affairs
adjunct → An added part not essential to the whole
(Apo, Apere, Epi, Aptum) → "to fasten","to attach"