5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- (Apo, Apere, Epi, Aptum)
- a 1. severe; constricted; tight
- b To forgive; disregard an offense
- c To feel or express sorrow or pity.
- d "to fasten","to attach"
- e a serious state of affairs
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Hanging on to something persistently or stubbornly
- A narrow passage of water connecting two large bodies of water
A difficulty or bad position
- to refrain from something by ones choice
- showing an orderly relationship of parts.
- "to join"
5 True/False Questions
impertinent → 1. severe; constricted; tight
(stringo, stringere, strinxi, strictum) → "to join"
Colloquial → to give forms of verbs in a fixed order
Pertinacious → Holding firmly, even stubbornly, to a belief
subjugate → to give forms of verbs in a fixed order