5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- (Apo, Apere, Epi, Aptum)
- (stringo, stringere, strinxi, strictum)
- a without skill
Inappropriate or out of place; foolish or absurd
- b Impudent; rude
- c "to draw together tightly","to tie"
- d "to fasten","to attach"
- e A natural talent or ability; quickness in learning.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an authoritative command or order
- "to join"
- Hanging on to something persistently or stubbornly
- Thoroughly remorseful of one's sins.
- To feel or express sorrow or pity.
5 True/False questions
(Teneo Tenere, Tenui, Tentum) → "to hold","to keep"
Pertinacious → Hanging on to something persistently or stubbornly
adjunct → An added part not essential to the whole
Condone → Thoroughly remorseful of one's sins.
juncture → a serious state of affairs