5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- (Teneo Tenere, Tenui, Tentum)
- a To feel or express sorrow or pity.
- b A natural talent or ability; quickness in learning.
- c "to hold","to keep"
- d an authoritative command or order
- e Thoroughly remorseful of one's sins.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An added part not essential to the whole
- Holding firmly, even stubbornly, to a belief
- A narrow passage of water connecting two large bodies of water
A difficulty or bad position
- Hanging on to something persistently or stubbornly
- "to join"
5 True/False Questions
astringent → 1. severe; constricted; tight
juncture → an authoritative command or order
Colloquial → To forgive; disregard an offense
(Apo, Apere, Epi, Aptum) → "to fasten","to attach"
(stringo, stringere, strinxi, strictum) → "to draw together tightly","to tie"