5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- (Jungo, Jungere, Junxi, Junctum)
- a A natural talent or ability; quickness in learning.
- b "With","together with"
- c "to join"
- d To forgive; disregard an offense
- e Thoroughly remorseful of one's sins.
5 Multiple choice questions
- "to hold","to keep"
- to conquer; to dominate completely
- to refrain from something by ones choice
- "to draw together tightly","to tie"
- Impudent; rude
5 True/False questions
Commiserate → To feel or express sorrow or pity.
astringent → 1. severe; constricted; tight
adjunct → An added part not essential to the whole
inept → 1. severe; constricted; tight
Colloquial → Characteristic of ordinary conversation rather than formal speech or writing.