5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Holding firmly, even stubbornly, to a belief
- b showing an orderly relationship of parts.
- c a serious state of affairs
- d To feel or express sorrow or pity.
- e A narrow passage of water connecting two large bodies of water
A difficulty or bad position
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Characteristic of ordinary conversation rather than formal speech or writing.
- Thoroughly remorseful of one's sins.
- Harsh; severe
A substance that tightens tissues
- "to fasten","to attach"
- "to join"
5 True/False Questions
abstain → to refrain from something by ones choice
subjugate → to conquer; to dominate completely
adjunct → an authoritative command or order
injunction → An added part not essential to the whole
(Teneo Tenere, Tenui, Tentum) → "to join"