5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Virgin Birth
- a Jesus Christ, through His sacrificial Death on the Cross, set man free from the slavery of sin.
- b Reparation for an offense through a voluntary action that expiates the injustice done.
- c From the Greek for "tracing of descent"; the study of ancestry or a list of someone's ancestors.
- d Wise men who came to visit the newborn Jesus.
- e The miracle of Jesus' conception and nativity despite the fact that Mary "did not know man."
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- From the Latin for "to become flesh"; the mystery of divinity and humanity in the person of Christ.
- The birth of Christ in Bethlehem as well as the events surrounding His birth.
- Mary went to see Elizabeth when she found out that Elizabeth was pregnant.
- The visit of the Archangel Gabriel to Mary proclaiming that she would be the Mother of the Savior.
- The prophet who recognized Jesus as the Messiah when he was presented in the temple.
5 True/False Questions
Sanctifying Grace → The free and unmerited favor of God dispensed through the sacraments.
Elizabeth → The wife of Zechariah and mother of John the Baptist.
Indwelling of the Blessed Trinity → The presence of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in the soul of a baptized Christian.
Fiat → Latin for "Let it be done"; this was Mary's response to God's plan of redemption.
Presentation → Jesus Christ, through His sacrificial Death on the Cross, set man free from the slavery of sin.