5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sanctifying Grace
- Paschal Mystery
- Immaculate Conception
- a A singular grace given by God to Mary that she should be without original sin from the first moment of her existence.
- b Christ's work of redemption accomplished by His Passion, Death, Resurrection, and Ascension.
- c Mary went to see Elizabeth when she found out that Elizabeth was pregnant.
- d The free and unmerited favor of God dispensed through the sacraments.
- e Latin for "Let it be done"; this was Mary's response to God's plan of redemption.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- In obedience to Mosaic Law, Jesus was taken to the temple when he was forty days old.
- The prophet who recognized Jesus as the Messiah when he was presented in the temple.
- Jesus had been lost in Jerusalem at age 12 before his parents located Him.
- Being made right with God.
- The mother of Jesus.
5 True/False Questions
Gabriel → Wise men who came to visit the newborn Jesus.
Elizabeth → The wife of Zechariah and mother of John the Baptist.
Virgin Birth → Mary went to see Elizabeth when she found out that Elizabeth was pregnant.
Anna → The prophetess who recognized Jesus as the Messiah when he was presented in the temple.
Genealogy → From the Greek for "tracing of descent"; the study of ancestry or a list of someone's ancestors.