← Chp. 10 Vocab Test
Chp. 10 Vocab
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Zebulon Pike
- Judicial Review
- a A Shoshone woman who's language skills and knowledge of geography helped Lewis and Clark.
- b An army officer who led an expedition into the southern part of the Louisiana territory
- c Principle that says that the Supreme Court has the final say in interpreting the Constitution.
- d Agreement
- e An outcome or result
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An 1803 land purchase from France, which gave America the port of new Orleans and doubled the size of America
- Fight in which General Harrison defeated Brithish forces in the Northwest.
- A Shawnee cheif who tried to unite Native American tribes.
- Naval Officer whoose fleet defeated the British force on Lake Erie.
- A federalist appointed by President John Adams as Chief Justice of the Supreme court.
5 True/False Questions
Impresenment → Kidnapping of all sailors to work on a ship
Marbury v.s. Madison → Explorer chosen to lead an exidition into Louisiana territory
Lewis and Clark expedition → A trip to explore Loiusiana territory
Judiciary act of 1801 → Act under which Presdent Adams appointed as many Federalist judges as he could.
William Clark → Westerners who called for was against Britain