5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Constructivism can be looked at in two different ways...
- In the information processing model, in the sensory register within about ______ seconds the brain drops out a lot of stuff, doesn't pay attention to it and moves on, getting rid of this information or attends to stimuli and recognizes it as important.
- Schedule of Reinforcement; (Intermittent) Reinforcement after a pre-determined, time interval
- Responding similarly to similar stimuli, if boat has a long "o" sound, coat also probably has a long "o" sound.
- This person conducted an experiment related to operant conditioning, he put a rat in a box and if he touched a bar he got food, then over time, through re-inforcement, the rat would learn to repeat that activity.
- a Generalization
- b Fixed Interval
- c cognitive (construction) (and) social (construction)
- d Skinner
- e 3
5 Multiple choice questions
- sensory register, short term memory (and) long term memory
5 True/False questions
Re-appearance of a behavior, thought to be extinguished. → Create a New Direct Analogy (Found animals that were both dependable and changing; butterfly, chameleon, dog, baby kangaroo, bird, mosquito)
In the information processing model there are three control processes they are... → sensory register, short term memory (and) long term memory
In the information processing model, This information processing category stores information that is meaningful, organized etc. → elaborative rehearsal.
Elements of Cooperative Learning: ____________ leadership was developed by Johnson and Johnson → Shared (each person is responsible for a different part)
Most computer-based instruction is a part of this kind of learning theory → meaning