5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In the information processing model, in this memory store there are so many stimuli coming in from the outside word, we make a subconscious selection as to what we will take in and recognize.
- People are generally more likely to be __________confident about what they know rather than ________confident.
- First "Family" of Instruction; direct, structure, step-by-step, feedback, studying with repetition, explicit examples
- The third step of concept attainment in the inductive model by Jerome Bruner is...
- The fifth step of concept attainment in the inductive model by Jerome Bruner is...
- a over/under (with regards to studying this means that people need to learn and re-learn things because they often think they know more than they do).
- b Sensory Register, Maintenance Rehearsal, Elaborative Rehearsal
- c Students generate hypothesis (is it short vowels?)
- d Behaviorism (learning theory)
- e Students Generate Examples (RACECAR is a palindrome!)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Attention Recognition, (and) memory
- Student Hypotheses
5 True/False questions
This learning theory is associated with John Watson 1913, learning means a change in behavior as a result of what occurs in the environment → Behaviorism (learning theory)
If Johnny is always calling out and you give him positive reinforcement every time he does the right thing in the beginning. This is in what part of Schedules of Reinforcement → Punishment II
The second step of the inquiry process is... → Students ask yes/no questions
The fifth step of Synectics is... → Identify Compressed Conflicts (Finding characteristics of the magic school bus that are opposite)
The fourth step of concept attainment in the inductive model by Jerome Bruner is... → Teacher Confirmation (and) Explanation