5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- The fifth step of the inquiry process is...
- Schedule of Reinforcement; step one, every single time they do something positive or the positive thing you are trying to increase you give them a prize or reinforcement
- Schedule of Reinforcement; step two, on and off you reinforce the positive behavior you are trying to increase
- This is technique of elaborative rehersal is based on the principle that we remember that which is first best.
- a Continuous
- b Organization
- c Teacher Confirmation (and) Explanation
- d Intermittent
5 Multiple choice questions
- over/under (with regards to studying this means that people need to learn and re-learn things because they often think they know more than they do).
- Variable Ratio
- cognitive (construction) (and) social (construction)
- elaborative rehearsal.
- Shared (each person is responsible for a different part)
5 True/False questions
Final (sixth) step of Synectics is... → Describe Personal Analogies (when we took the specific vehicle of the Magic School Bus and thought of how it would be to be the magic school bus)
Reinforcement _____________ positive behavior, punishment _____________ negative behavior. → increases/decreases
Schedules of Reinforcement; if you know you are going to have a pop quiz but not certain when exactly it will happen. → Variable Interval
Elements of Cooperative Learning: Individual _______________. Meaning that everyone is responsible for everyone else's learning in the group. (We sink or swim together) → social skills (You can't assume students know how to work together)
A strategy developed by Richard Suchma as part of the Learning theory model. → Behaviorism (learning theory)