5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Responding similarly to similar stimuli, if boat has a long "o" sound, coat also probably has a long "o" sound.
- People are generally more likely to be __________confident about what they know rather than ________confident.
- The second step of the inquiry process is...
- Humanistic Learning theory has two parts...
- The third step of the inquiry process is...
- a Generalization
- b over/under (with regards to studying this means that people need to learn and re-learn things because they often think they know more than they do).
- c Self-concept (and) personal growth
- d Teacher Categorizes ideas (What have we found out objects, events, conditions)
- e Students ask yes/no questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Student Hypotheses
- Teacher Confirms (and states the concept) (yes it is a palindrome)
- Advance Organizer
- Fixed Interval
5 True/False Questions
Final (sixth) step of Synectics is... → Revisit (the) Original Topic (Childhood is like a...)
In the information processing model, The Control Process associated with cramming for tests, you don't learn the information for a long time but more than 20 seconds → Attention Recognition, (and) memory
In the information processing model, in this memory store there are so many stimuli coming in from the outside word, we make a subconscious selection as to what we will take in and recognize. → Sensory Register, Maintenance Rehearsal, Elaborative Rehearsal
Elements of Cooperative Learning: Individual _______________. Meaning that everyone is responsible for everyone else's learning in the group. (We sink or swim together) → social skills (You can't assume students know how to work together)
Elements of Cooperative Learning: ____________ leadership was developed by Johnson and Johnson → Accountability