5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Final (sixth) step of Synectics is...
- First "Family" of Instruction; direct, structure, step-by-step, feedback, studying with repetition, explicit examples
- The first step of Synectics is...
- In the information processing model there are three control processes they are...
- The third step of concept attainment in the inductive model by Jerome Bruner is...
- a Attention Recognition, (and) memory
- b Revisit (the) Original Topic (Childhood is like a...)
- c Behaviorism (learning theory)
- d Students generate hypothesis (is it short vowels?)
- e Describe the Topic
5 Multiple choice questions
- Johnson and Johnson
- Discrepant Event
5 True/False questions
The fourth step of the inquiry process is... → Student Hypotheses
The Advance Organizer was developed by... → David Ausubel
Schedule of Reinforcement; step two, on and off you reinforce the positive behavior you are trying to increase → Intermittent
This person created the theory of concept formation as part of the Cognitive Learning Theory Inductive model. → Hilda Taba
Techniques for Elaborative Rehearsal; this technique is where you use contects, senses-writing, visualizing, saying, hearing, cooperative learning → association