5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- People are generally more likely to be __________confident about what they know rather than ________confident.
- The second step of concept attainment in the inductive model by Jerome Bruner is...
- These people in Educational Psychology created families of instruction for example, Behavioral (direct-instruction, computer based instruction) and Cognitive (Memory Models) and Inductive Models.
- ____________ or prior knowledge is key to new learning
- Schedule of Reinforcement; step two, on and off you reinforce the positive behavior you are trying to increase
- a Students think about attributes (they all have a lot of vowels, they all start and end with the same letters)
- b background
- c over/under (with regards to studying this means that people need to learn and re-learn things because they often think they know more than they do).
- d Joyce (and) Weil
- e Intermittent
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Negative Reinforcement
- Direct Instruction
- Classroom Management
- Positive reinforcement
5 True/False Questions
This technique of elaborative rehersal is a part of organization trying to make less out of more → pegword
In the information processing model, This information processing category stores information that is meaningful, organized etc. → Long Term memory
Humanistic Learning theory has two parts... → Discrepant Event
Joyce and Weil developed these 3 Growth structures... → Self-concept (and) personal growth
The fourth step of Synectics is... → Identify Compressed Conflicts (Finding characteristics of the magic school bus that are opposite)