5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Auto Insurance
- Business Plan
- Loan Shark
- a Provides liability and property damage coverage under specific circumstances.
- b A description of a company's organizational structure, staff, activities, and marketing and financial plans, including expected sources of income and expenses.
- c A person who lends money at an exorbitant rate of interest.
- d A program, financed by state and federal government tax revenues, to pay specified health care costs care for those who cannot afford them.
- e An investment that represents shares of ownership of the assets and earnings of a corporation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. A legal agreement that records a debt or equity obligation from a corporation, government, or other organization. Examples include stocks and bonds. 2. Collateral for a loan.
- Something owed, usually measured in dollars.
- A method of investing a fixed amount in the same type of investment at regular intervals, regardless of price.
- An easy-access credit business that makes high-interest loans secured by personal property collateral, such as jewelry.
- A set of moral principles or beliefs that govern an individual's actions.
5 True/False questions
Grace Period → A time during which a borrower can pay the full balance of credit due and not incur finance charges or pay an insurance premium without penalty.
Capital Gain → Monetary loss that occurs when the selling price of an asset is less than the original amount invested.
Dependent → The failure to meet a financial obligation or agreement.
Savings & Loan Association → A state or federally chartered for-profit financial institution that pays dividends on deposits and makes mortgage loans.
Principal → Money earned from investments and employment.