5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- The rule of thirds necessitates that the composition be divided into a grid of now many equal rectangles or squares?
- What determines what will be a 'normal' focal length lens on a particular camera?
- To emphasize texture in a portrait, what kind of light source is recommended?
- Printers use what set of colors?
- a Subtractive primaries (plus black)
- b Small light source at an angle to the subject
- c 9
- d Sensor size - the larger the sensor size, the longer the focal length of a normal lens. (Corresponds to a diagonal line across the frame)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Flattens out the volume of the subject and minimizes textures
- 1920 pixels by 2400 pixels (4.6 million pixels)
- Short lighting.
- Lasso tool
- factor of 2 = 1 stop compensation. (Each time a factor doubles, it's one additional stop)
5 True/False Questions
This kind of meter is preferred by photographers working in a studio situation where lighting conditions can be altered → Yellow
What are IPTC fields used for? → Whenever you have two of something (i.e Body parts) put them on slightly different levels
When buying a lens hood, you should get it in what size relative to the lens? → Relative aperture. The opening on a long lens must be larger than a corresponding opening on a short lens to produce the same f-stops.
The image transmitted by the lens is recorded by the what? → Aperture
What does "photomacrograph" or "macrophotograph" mean? → White (255)