5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a BYTE?
- What is focal length, technically?
- What determines what will be a 'normal' focal length lens on a particular camera?
- A 1:1 lighting ratio produces what lighting result?
- What would you use an ICC profile for?
- a An 8-BIT sequence that represents 256 possibilities - black & white & 254 shades of grey. The size of a file is the number of bytes it contains.
- b The distance between the lens rear nodal point and the focal plane when the lens is focused at infinity.
- c Sensor size - the larger the sensor size, the longer the focal length of a normal lens. (Corresponds to a diagonal line across the frame)
- d Flat lighting
- e To send accurate color requirements to a printer.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Broad lighting
- Aperture and shutter
- Black (0)
5 True/False questions
What kind of lighting pattern is useful to narrow a face? → Short lighting
What are luminance and illuminance? → Luminance is light reflected from the subject (measured by a reflected-light meter), while Illuminance is light falling on a subject (as measured with an incident light meter)
What is a derivative file? → A RAW file that has been altered
Daylight is approximately what color temperature? → 3200 Kelvin
Tungsten light is approximately what color temperature? → Yellow