5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- All objects beyond the closest distance in focus will be sharp when this appears within the DOF scale
- A 1:1 lighting ratio produces what lighting result?
- Cyan is composed of equal parts of what two colors?
- A lens with a very wide angle of view and produces extreme barrel distortion is what kind of lens?
- What kind of light will be produced when using a large white umbrella close to a subject?
- a Flat lighting
- b Fisheye
- c Infinity
- d Blue & Green
- e flat, low contrast light
5 Multiple choice questions
- A light-sensitive cell or sensor inside a flash unit that measures the amount of light reflecting off a subject when a flash is used.
- Front lighting
- It increases
5 True/False questions
This technique allows you to keep a subject that is moving toward you well focused → Follow focus
Color systems divide all colors into which three measurements? → Hue, Luminance, Saturation
What is TTL? → Through the Lens. A camera that can automatically control flash exposure using sensors inside the camera.
A histogram shows what in an image? → The brightness of all the pixels in an image
To emphasize texture in a portrait, what kind of light source is recommended? → Small light source at an angle brushing across the subject