5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does side lighting emphasize?
- A lens with a very wide angle of view and produces barrel distortion is what kind of lens?
- According to the Inverse Square Law, at a distance of 10 feet from a flash, the area illuminated receives how much more/less light than the area illuminated at 20 feet from the flash?
- What is the term used to describe a sensor's sensitivity to light?
- In a digital image, the images file sizes corresponds to the total number of what in the image?
- a Fisheye
- b emphasizes textures
- c four times more
- d Total number of pixels
- e ISO
5 Multiple choice questions
- Aperture and shutter
- flat, low contrast light
- Internet = 72 dpi; Newspaper = 150 dpi; Photographic print = 240-300 dpi; Gloss magazine = 400 dpi
- Two (f/8 > f/11 > f/16)
- Add cyan
5 True/False questions
What are the three main factors that affect depth of field? → Aperture, focal length, and distance to the subject
Focal length controls what? → The amount of information contained in each pixel
Printers use how many bits per channel of information when printing? → 8 bits
This type of file format compresses images by discarding pixels; therefore, each time an images is compressed, it loses pixels → Levels adjustment
To minimize facial wrinkles, this type of lighting is best → Diffused front lighting