5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The quantity of light that reaches your sensor is controlled by what?
- This type of backup system is fault-tolerant because it creates redundant data
- The image transmitted by the lens is recorded by the what?
- Cyan is composed of equal parts of what two colors?
- What two controls adjust the amount of light that reaches the sensor?
- a RAID system
- b Blue & Green
- c Shutter speed & aperture
- d Aperture and shutter
- e sensor
5 Multiple choice questions
- Depth of field
- In the middle
- A high contrast image
- 1) Use a longer lens; 2) Move closer to the subject
5 True/False questions
What are the effects of lighting from above the subject's face? → Creates deep shadows in eye pockets, under nose, and chin.
According to the Inverse Square Law, at a distance of 10 feet from a flash, the area illuminated receives how much more/less light than the area illuminated at 20 feet from the flash? → Black (0)
What is a derivative file? → A RAW file that has been altered
What is an element and where is it found? → A simple lens with two curved sides or one curved and one flat side; found in a compound lens.
How much resolution do you need for: Internet? Newspaper? Photographic print? Glossy magazine? → Internet = 72 ppi; Photographic print = 240-300 ppi; Gloss magazine = 400 ppi