5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In short lighting, where is the main light placed?
- Instead of permanently altering your image when adjusting for color and value, what should you do?
- What color is opposite Green on the color wheel?
- What is the Aperture in a lens?
- As the aperture becomes smaller, what happens to the depth of field?
- a Magenta
- b The size of the opening in the lens which controls the amount of light reaching the sensor.
- c It increases
- d Use and adjustment layer
- e To strike the side of the face away from the camera.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Internet = 72 ppi; Photographic print = 240-300 ppi; Gloss magazine = 400 ppi
- Actual Pixel view
- Short lighting.
- Selectively increasing print exposure, which will make select parts of the image darker
- Selecting portions of the image based on color
5 True/False questions
What file type affects printing when a 5th generation is used? → Flattens out the volume of the subject and minimizes textures
If you're working with an automatic camera and you set the aperture and the camera sets the shutter speed, what mode are you working in? → Shutter-Priority
What does side lighting emphasize on a subject or surface? → The size of the opening in the lens which controls the amount of light reaching the sensor.
What are the effects of lighting from above the subject's face? → Aperture, focal length, and distance to the subject
Convex lenses cause light rays to do what? → bend toward each other and converge at the focal point.