5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- In a curves adjustment layer, what does the shape of the curve indicate?
- According to the rule of thirds, where should the important parts of an image fall?
- In short lighting, where is the main light placed?
- What are the three main factors that affect depth of field?
- What color is opposite Green on the color wheel?
- a Magenta
- b Contrast
- c Along the lines of an imaginary grid at intersecting points that divide the image into thirds horizontally and vertically
- d Aperture, focal length, and distance to the subject
- e To strike the side of the face away from the camera.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Incident light meter
- Hue, Luminance, Saturation
- Reflected light meter
- 1920 pixels by 2400 pixels (4.6 million pixels)
5 True/False Questions
Why is depth of field greater on a short lens versus a long lens? → Relative aperture. The opening on a long lens must be larger than a corresponding opening on a short lens to produce the same f-stops.
What two camera controls adjust the amount of light that reaches the sensor? → Aperture and shutter
All objects beyond the closest distance in focus will be sharp when this appears within the DOF scale → Parallax
What kind of light will be produced when using a large white umbrella close to a subject? → It should match the focal length. Too wide and it's inefficient; too narrow and it will vignette; most likely the vignette would occur with wide angle of 28mm and below.
If an image is too yellow, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add cyan