5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What kind of lighting pattern places the key light directly in front of and higher than the face?
- As the aperture is stopped down, what happens to depth of field?
- What is the term used to describe human's change in perception of a color under different light sources?
- A tall vertical line on the right hand edge of a histogram indicates what?
- The area of acceptable sharpness in an image is called what?
- a More of the background and foreground are sharp.
- b Depth of field
- c Blown highlights
- d Metamerism
- e Butterfly lighting
5 Multiple choice questions
- Levels adjustment
- Interpolated resolution can be generated by Photoshop or any image editing software to increase print size resolution.
- One stop
5 True/False questions
What is a flag? → Also called a gobo; it is a small panel usually mounted on a stand that shades some part of the subject or shields the lens from light that could cause flare
What is the term used to describe data contained in a digital image? → sRGB
The relative aperture is equal to the lens focal length divided by what? → stopped down
What is a BYTE? → The smallest unit of information consisting of either a 1 or a zero. It can only represent two possibilities - either yes or no, black or white.
According to the Inverse Square Law, at a distance of 10 feet from a flash, the area illuminated receives how much more/less light than the area illuminated at 20 feet from the flash? → White (255)