5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the name of the issue that prevents you from seeing exactly what the lens sees when using a rangefinder camera at close distances?
- What kind of lighting pattern is useful to narrow a face?
- A lens with a very wide angle of view and produces extreme barrel distortion is what kind of lens?
- A histogram shows what in an image?
- Stopping a lens down from f/8 to f/16 represents a X stop difference
- a Fisheye
- b Short lighting
- c Parallax
- d The brightness values of all the pixels in an image illustrated as a graph numbering from 0 to 255.
- e Two (f/8 > f/11 > f/16)
5 Multiple choice questions
- An 8-BIT sequence that represents 256 possibilities - black & white & 254 shades of grey. The size of a file is the number of bytes it contains.
- To set accurate color standards to any device that captures or displays color.
- Add cyan
5 True/False questions
An SLR camera uses what to allow you to see exactly what you'll photograph? → A mirror and pentaprism
What is TTL? → Through the Lens. A camera that can automatically control flash exposure using sensors inside the camera.
In short lighting, where is the main light placed? → Short lighting
An in-camera reflected meter reading a very light toned scene indicates an exposure of 1/250th at f/8. For a correct exposure, what should you do? → Use negative exposure compensation (underexpose). The meter will attempt to make the dark scene 18% grey, underexpose to bring it back to dark.
Whenever another image is copied or moved into a file, Photoshop automatically creates what? → A raster image