5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bit depth refers to what?
- What is a BYTE?
- Whenever another image is copied or moved into a file, Photoshop automatically creates what?
- What is the usable exposure range, or range of subject brightness called?
- When the size of the aperture is decreased, it is said to be what?
- a An 8-BIT sequence that represents 256 possibilities - black & white & 254 shades of grey. The size of a file is the number of bytes it contains.
- b A new layer
- c stopped down
- d The amount of information contained in each pixel
- e Dynamic range
5 Multiple choice questions
- Levels adjustment
- Luminance is light reflected from the subject surface (measured by a reflected-light meter), while Illuminance is light falling on a subject surface (as measured with an incident light meter)
5 True/False questions
Daylight is approximately what color temperature? → A mathematical translator assigned to each piece of equipment you use (they map one gamut to another; and the ICC (or International Color Consortium) profile is usually shipped by the equipment manufacturer).
In a digital image, the images file sizes corresponds to the total number of what in the image? → White (additive primaries are Red, Green Blue)
Most lenses are sharpest closed down to how many stops from the widest? → 1 or 2, depending on the lens, could be 2 to 3.
Convex lenses cause light rays to do what? → bend toward each other and converge at the focal point.
This kind of meter is preferred by photographers working in a studio situation where lighting conditions can be altered → Incident light meter