5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What image adjustment tool uses a histogram display to alter an image?
- What is the color temperature of direct sunlight?
- What angle of view does a spot meter read?
- Can you save layers in a JPEG file format?
- Whenever another image is copied or moved into a file, Photoshop automatically creates what?
- a A new layer
- b No
- c Maybe as little as 0.5 degrees or 1 degree
- d Levels adjustment
- e Direct sun at 5400 to 6,500 Kelvin
5 Multiple choice questions
- 5,000 Kelvin
- The sensor's sensitivity to light
- The number of pixels per unit of length in a image
- 1) Magnification, or the size of the subject; 2) Angle of view
5 True/False questions
What is a flag? → Also called a gobo; it is a small panel usually mounted on a stand that shades some part of the subject or shields the lens from light that could cause flare
In the 20th century, black & white photographers used the Zone system to tame excessive contrast. Now, digital photographers use what? → More of the background and foreground are sharp.
To produce optimal sharpness, detail, and resolution, is a higher or lower ISO setting better? → Glossy paper
Instead of permanently altering your image when adjusting for color and value, what should you do? → Use and adjustment layer
An in-camera reflected meter reading a very dark scene indicates an exposure of 1/250th at f/8. For a correct exposure, what should you do? → Metadata