5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- If your print will be viewed mostly under window light, what is the suggested Kelvin temperature of the lights you should use to evaluate your print?
- What kind of light will be produced when using a large white umbrella close to a subject?
- The histogram of a properly exposed grey card will show a vertical bar where on the histogram?
- What do the bars on the left of a histogram represent?
- What kind of lighting pattern places the key light directly in front of and higher than the face?
- a flat, low contrast light
- b In the middle
- c Black (0)
- d Butterfly lighting
- e 5000K
5 Multiple choice questions
- One stop
- Short lighting
- White (255)
- It increases
5 True/False questions
A tall vertical line on the right hand edge of a histogram indicates what? → Black (0)
When buying a lens hood, you should get it in what size relative to the lens? → It should match the focal length. Too wide and it's inefficient; too narrow and it will vignette; most likely the vignette would occur with wide angle of 28mm and below.
The smallest unit of digital information is called a what? → Aperture
Why is depth of field greater on a short lens versus a long lens? → Relative aperture. The opening on a long lens must be larger than a corresponding opening on a short lens to produce the same f-stops.
Color systems divide all colors into which three measurements? → sRGB