5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sharpness from near to far is controlled by what?
- A tall vertical line on the right hand edge of a histogram indicates what?
- In the 20th century, black & white photographers used the Zone system to tame excessive contrast. Now, digital photographers use what?
- This light modifier can be used to spotlight a specific area of the subject or background.
- What are the effects of lighting from above the subject's face?
- a High Dynamic Range
- b Creates deep shadows in eye pockets, under nose, and chin.
- c Blown highlights
- d Snoot
- e Aperture
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1920 pixels by 2400 pixels (4.6 million pixels)
- Maybe as little as 0.5 degrees or 1 degree
- The intensity of the illumination is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from light to subject. At twice the distance from the subject, the light illuminates only 1/4 of the original.
- Butterfly lighting
- The diagonal measurement of the sensor.
5 True/False questions
What is the Rule of Two? → Through the Lens. A camera that can automatically control flash exposure using sensors inside the camera.
A ring of thin, overlapping leaves located inside the lens is called what? → Depth of field
What determines what will be a 'normal' focal length lens on a particular camera? → The impression of human visual perspective
Can you save layers in a JPEG file format? → To set accurate color standards to any device that captures or displays color.
Most lenses are sharpest closed down to how many stops from the widest? → White (255)