5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What color is between Magenta and Cyan on the color wheel?
- True or false - a tonal correction can be accomplished by using a hue/saturation adjustment layer
- This stores electronic images captured in a digital camera until they can be transferred to a computer
- What kind of lighting pattern is useful to widen a subject?
- A tall vertical line on the right hand edge of a histogram indicates what?
- a False.
- b Blue
- c Blown highlights
- d Broad lighting
- e Memory card / flash card / compact flash card
5 Multiple choice questions
- Use negative exposure compensation (underexpose). The meter will attempt to make the dark scene 18% grey, underexpose to bring it back to dark.
- 24 bits per pixel (8 per color), which gives 16,777,216 colors
- To create a 1-stop difference, multiply the original distance by 1.4. Example - if you were originally 5 feet away, a 1-stop difference would have you step back to 7 feet.
- The smallest unit of information consisting of either a 1 or a zero. It can only represent two possibilities - either yes or no, black or white.
5 True/False questions
Focal length controls what? → 1) Magnification, or the size of the subject; 2) Angle of view
A normal (or standard) focal length lens approximates what? → The impression of human visual perspective
What determines what will be a 'normal' focal length lens on a particular camera? → Blue
A filter with a factor of 2 requires how many stops of compensation? → factor of 2 = 1 stop compensation. (Each time a factor doubles, it's one additional stop)
Most lenses are sharpest closed down to how many stops from the widest? → White (255)