5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is a BYTE?
- What is a flag?
- As the aperture becomes smaller, what happens to the depth of field?
- What is interpolated resolution?
- In short lighting, where is the main light placed?
- a Also called a gobo; it is a small panel usually mounted on a stand that shades some part of the subject or shields the lens from light that could cause flare
- b Interpolated resolution can be generated by Photoshop or any image editing software to increase print size resolution.
- c To strike the side of the face away from the camera.
- d It increases
- e An 8-BIT sequence that represents 256 possibilities - black & white & 254 shades of grey. The size of a file is the number of bytes it contains.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Additive (R, G, B)
- Memory card / flash card / compact flash card
- 3200 Kelvin
- Decreases the exposure for areas of the print that the photographer wishes to be lighter
- One stop less
5 True/False Questions
The term "ISO speed" is used to describe what? → A raster image
Instead of permanently altering your image when adjusting for color and value, what should you do? → Use and adjustment layer
What do the bars on the left of a histogram represent? → Black (0)
What is the Aperture in a lens? → The size of the opening in the lens which controls the amount of light reaching the sensor.
8 bits per pixel gives you how many colors? → 256