5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- All objects beyond the closest distance in focus will be sharp when this appears within the DOF scale
- The smallest unit of digital information is called a what?
- The quantity of light that reaches your sensor is controlled by what?
- What are IPTC fields used for?
- A histogram with peaks on either end of the histogram and a deep valley in between represents what?
- a Bit
- b Shutter speed & aperture
- c A high contrast image
- d Metadata fields that hold info on photographer, subject, and usage.
- e Infinity
5 Multiple choice questions
- stopped down
- Click with the neutral-point dropper on the selected color
- Total number of pixels
- Blown highlights
5 True/False questions
What does ISO stand for? → International Standards Organization
An SLR camera uses what to allow you to see exactly what you'll photograph? → A mirror and pentaprism
What is the Rule of Two? → Also called a gobo; it is a small panel usually mounted on a stand that shades some part of the subject or shields the lens from light that could cause flare
Most inkjet printers intended for photographic printing include light and dark inks of all of the colors except for one. Which color ink is usually available only in one density? → Similar to a normal lens at about 30 degrees
A lens set at f/4 admits how much more/less light than one set at f/2.8? → 1920 pixels by 2400 pixels (4.6 million pixels)