5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The rule of thirds necessitates that the composition be divided into a grid of now many equal rectangles or squares?
- If an image is too magenta, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- What are quad- and hex- tone printing?
- A 1:1 lighting ratio produces what lighting result?
- An incident-exposure reading for a fair-skinned subject reads f/8, 1/125th at 100 ISO. The next subject is very dark skinned. What is the proper exposure for the second subject?
- a Inkjet black & white printing where color cartridges are replaced with shades of gray, resulting in smooth tones and slight color cast
- b Add green
- c No change. The EXPOSURE doesn't change or it would also change the background as well. Move the lights to adjust.
- d Flat lighting
- e 9
5 Multiple choice questions
- The difference between light and dark.
- The amount of information contained in each pixel
- Two (f/8 > f/11 > f/16)
- The diaphragm - the mechanism that controls aperture.
5 True/False questions
A lens set at f/4 admits how much more/less light than one set at f/2.8? → Half as much light
If an image is too cyan, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add red
What is the best color profile for web images? → The size of the opening in the lens which controls the amount of light reaching the sensor.
A filter with a factor of 2 requires how many stops of compensation? → White (255)
What is the color temperature of direct sunlight? → Direct sun at 5400 to 6,500 Kelvin