5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Generally, how much exposure compensation (in stops) should be used when using a polarizing filter?
- What are the effects of lighting from above the subject's face?
- What is the Rule of Two?
- What is gamut?
- What color is between Magenta and Cyan on the color wheel?
- a Creates deep shadows in eye pockets, under nose, and chin.
- b 1-1/2 to 2 stops
- c Whenever you have two of something (i.e Body parts) put them on slightly different levels
- d The entire range of colors that can be seen, reproduced, or captured. Our eyes have a greater gamut than a print or monitor.
- e Blue
5 Multiple choice questions
- White (additive primaries are Red, Green Blue)
- 1) Use a longer lens; 2) Move closer to the subject
- Glossy paper
- Hue, Luminance, Saturation
5 True/False questions
What image adjustment tool uses a histogram display to alter an image? → Levels adjustment
According to the rule of thirds, where should the important parts of an image fall? → Black (0)
Doubling the aperture setting creates how many stops difference in the amount of light reaching the sensor? → One stop
The smallest unit of digital information is called a what? → Bit
Bit depth refers to what? → The amount of information contained in each pixel