5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How would you define exposure in mathematical terms? (X times Y = exposure)
- Photoshop's command for a simple way to start using color balance is what?
- If an image is too cyan, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- Why is depth of field greater on a short lens versus a long lens?
- What angle of view does an incident meter read?
- a Intensity (aperture) x Time (shutter)
- b Relative aperture. The opening on a long lens must be larger than a corresponding opening on a short lens to produce the same f-stops.
- c Very wide at about 180 degrees
- d Variations command
- e Add red
5 Multiple choice questions
- four times more
- Subtractive primaries (plus black)
- A change in exposure of 1 EV, that is 1/2 or 2x the amount of light.
- Through the Lens. A camera that can automatically control flash exposure using sensors inside the camera.
5 True/False questions
What is a color profile? → The smallest unit of information consisting of either a 1 or a zero. It can only represent two possibilities - either yes or no, black or white.
A ring of thin, overlapping leaves located inside the lens is called what? → The diaphragm - the mechanism that controls aperture.
In a curves adjustment layer, what does the shape of the curve indicate? → Contrast
How much resolution do you need for: Internet? Newspaper? Photographic print? Glossy magazine? → Black (0)
Convex lenses cause light rays to do what? → bend toward each other and converge at the focal point.