5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Panning does what?
- Using this kind of automatic exposure setting on the camera, you set the aperture and the camera sets the shutter speed
- In a digital image, the images file sizes corresponds to the total number of what in the image?
- A histogram shows what in an image?
- What is the usable exposure range, or range of subject brightness called?
- a The brightness values of all the pixels in an image illustrated as a graph numbering from 0 to 255.
- b Total number of pixels
- c Keeps a moving subject sharp while blurring the background
- d Dynamic range
- e Aperture-Priority
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- aperture diameter
- 8 stops
- Hue, Luminance, Saturation
- Broad lighting
- High Dynamic Range
5 True/False Questions
What is interpolated resolution? → Interpolated resolution can be generated by Photoshop or any image editing software to increase print size resolution.
As the aperture is stopped down, what happens to depth of field? → Very wide at about 180 degrees
What are luminance and illuminance? → International Standards Organization
What is focal length, technically? → A RAW file that has been altered
An incident-exposure reading for a fair-skinned subject reads f/8, 1/125th at 100 ISO. The next subject is very dark skinned. What is the proper exposure for the second subject? → Follow focus