5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Most inkjet printers intended for photographic printing include light and dark inks of all of the colors except for one. Which color ink is usually available only in one density?
- If you must move to reduce the amount of flash reaching your subject, how far do you move?
- A technique used to maintain sharp focus on a subject that is moving toward you is called what?
- What is the color temperature of direct sunlight?
- When the subtractive primaries are added together equally, what is created?
- a Black. Subtractive primaries are Magenta, Yellow, Cyan
- b Follow focus
- c To create a 1-stop difference, multiply the original distance by 1.4. Example - if you were originally 5 feet away, a 1-stop difference would have you step back to 7 feet.
- d Yellow
- e Direct sun at 5400 to 6,500 Kelvin
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1) Magnification, or the size of the subject; 2) Angle of view
- Reflected light meter
- Through the Lens. A camera that can automatically control flash exposure using sensors inside the camera.
- Add green
- Additive (R, G, B)
5 True/False questions
What file type affects printing when a 5th generation is used? → Very wide at about 180 degrees
A lens set at f/4 admits how much more/less light than one set at f/2.8? → Half as much light
Color systems divide all colors into which three measurements? → Hue, Luminance, Saturation
What kind of lighting pattern is useful to narrow a face? → Short lighting
A magic wand tool is used for what? → Selecting portions of the image based on color