5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 2nd Month Principal =
- Sign Check
- Residual Risk
- Security Support Mandatory
- Time Bombs & Logic Bombs
- a IPSec provides
Certificate based authentication
- b Total Monthly Payment - 2nd Month Interest
- c "The risk that remains after management implements internal controls, or some other response to risk."
- d Trojan horses that lie idle until triggered by a specified time or circumstance.
- e Determines if the data in a field have the appropriate arithmetic sign.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a term referring to atoms whose nuclei can spontaneously change under the influence of the weak nuclear force
- A system that supports employee-related tasks such as payroll, benefits, hiring, and training.
- The process of installing the backup copy for use.
- A true/false test to see whether a transition can fire.
- False. They go into a CSV (comma separated values) file.
5 True/False questions
Sprint → an external agent or actor that supplies data to the system
Effective Annual Rate (EAR) = [1 + (Quoted Rate/m)]m -1] → the organization that issues the keys and record the public key in a digital certificate
HTTP Response → The HTTP server will respond to the client's request with a response that contains headers that identify features of the document
Company Security Officer (CSO) → A diagram showing the sequence of messages between an external actor and the system during a use case or scenario.
Analytical Review → An examination of the relationships between different sets of data.