5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 2nd Month Interest =
- Return on Equity (ROE) =
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Reporting Objectives
- a Net Income/Equity
- b Writing statements in a programming language to define what each type of object does, including the messages that the objects send to each other.
- c a substance composed of atoms that have an identical number of protons in each nucleus; elements cannot be reduced to simpler substances by normal chemical means
- d (Original Principal - 1st Month Principal) x Monthly Interest Rate
- e "Help ensure the accuracy, completeness, and reliability of internal and external company reports, of both a financial and nonfinancial nature."
5 Multiple choice questions
- connects information system to the internet - lets in all traffic that is not obviously false.
- Application data is encrypted via some algorithm such that a pass phrase is used to provide access to or generate the encryption key
- Packets are opened inspected internally instead of only being examined by header. (central tool of IPS)
- "Procure raw materials, supplies, machinery, and the buildings used to carry out the primary activities."
- Narrative memos, reports, or lists that describe some aspect of a system.
5 True/False questions
Access Point (AP) → an output, produced by the system, that goes to a destination
capital structure → a term referring to atoms whose nuclei can spontaneously change under the influence of the weak nuclear force
Which of the following files would not be found in the internet/chat files container in the FTK overview tab?
B.Internet Explorer index.dat
D.Yahoo .DAT → Operating Income/Total Assets
Ending Equity = → ...
ciphertext → System development process in which work activities--analysis, design, implementation--are done once, then again, and yet again on different system components; they are repeated until the system is closer to what is ultimately needed.