5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- VPN (Virtual Private Network)
- a any of the four fundamental ways in which elementary particles and bodies can influence each other
- b "Software that conceals processes, files, network connections, memory addresses, systems utility programs, and system data from the operating system."
- c A connection that provides the functionality of a privately owned network while using the internet.
- d "A copy of a database, master file, or software that will be retained indefinitely as an historical record, usually to satisfy legal and regulatory requirements."
- e HTTP is a protocol that was designed to deliver HTML content to web browsers
HTTP can be used to
-Request information about the sever
-Request documents from the server
-Send documents to the server
-Delete documents from the server
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Firm's Needed Investment in New Assets
- use data and algorithms to forecast future events
- effective efficient performance of tasks
- The person responsible for managing the Product Backlog so as to maximize the value of the project. The Product Owner is responsible for representing the interests of everyone with a stake in the project and its resulting product.
- "Provides protection in the event of a prolonged power outage, using battery power to enable the system to operate lone enough to back up critical data and safely shut down."
5 True/False Questions
When creating a forensic image using Imager, what happens automatically to the summary information file regarding Location and File Naming → Help -> Recovery Module
Path → "A segment of self-replicating, executable code that attaches itself to a file or program."
Flowcharting Template → "An Analytical technique used to describe some aspect of an information system in a clear, concise, and logical manner."
Security Support Mandatory → IPSec provides
Certificate based authentication
control account → A planned undertaking that has a beginning and an end and that produces a desired result or product.