5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- value of information
- Destination State
- Computer Forensic Specialists
- Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
- a The potential dollar loss should a particular threat become a reality.
- b For a particular transition, the state to which an object moves after the completion of a transition
- c "Discover, safeguard, and document computer evidence such that its authenticity, accuracy, and integrity will not succumb to legal challenges."
- d benefit produced by the information minus the cost of producing it
- e Officer in charge of ensuring that a company meets SOX and other compliance.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Checks that accounts that should be zeroed out are in fact zeroed out.
- Maximum transmit unit:
Path MTU Discovery
-Packet is sent using routers MTU, any router along the way that can not handle the packet sends an ICMPv6 packet to big message back with its MTU
- Antennas are designed to shape the power of the transmitter into a pattern that concentrates the signal in the direction you wish to send.
OR it gathers signals from the direction you expect to receive.
- Wireless connections are desirable when a physical connectivity is prohibited due to distance, obstacles, or costs.
-Wireless may include any wavelength of the electromagnetic spectrum.
-Different wavelengths have different propagation properties that need to be considered when designing a wireless digital communication device
- -Provides shortcuts or bookmarks for frequently accessed registry keys.
-Additional keys can be added by the user for customization.
5 True/False questions
capital budgeting → the process of planning and managing a firm's long-term investments.
hashing → " a process that takes plaintext of any length and transforms it into a short code called hash. Ex.. SHA 256 takes plaintext and turns it into a 256 bit hash, no matter how big the file is. No way to convert this back to plaintext. "
Steganography Program → Hides data from one file inside a host file.
All forces result from... → Specifications that define the functions to be provided by a system.
Sabotage → the system is greater than the sum of its parts