5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Printers use how many bits per channel of information when printing?
- In the 20th century, black & white photographers used the Zone system to tame excessive contrast. Now, digital photographers use what?
- Bit depth refers to what?
- This type of file format compresses images by discarding pixels; therefore, each time an images is compressed, it loses pixels
- What kind of lighting pattern is best for average oval faces and round faces you want to slim?
- a High Dynamic Range
- b JPEG
- c The amount of information contained in each pixel
- d 8 bits
- e Short lighting.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The smallest unit of information consisting of either a 1 or a zero. It can only represent two possibilities - either yes or no, black or white.
- dynamic range (not to be confused with gamut)
- lens-to-subject distance
- Glossy paper
- Subtractive primaries (plus black)
5 True/False questions
What is the best color profile for web images? → Direct sun at 5400 to 6,500 Kelvin
A general purpose lens will provide an f-stop range of up to how many? → Blue & Green
The quantity of light that reaches your sensor is controlled by what? → stopped down
What is the term used to describe human's change in perception of a color under different light sources? → Metamerism
What are quad- and hex- tone printing? → Inkjet black & white printing where color cartridges are replaced with shades of gray, resulting in smooth tones and slight color cast