5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the three main factors that affect depth of field?
- An in-camera reflected meter reading a very light toned scene indicates an exposure of 1/250th at f/8. For a correct exposure, what should you do?
- What would you use an ICC profile for?
- Blue is opposite what color on the color wheel?
- This type of file format compresses images by discarding pixels; therefore, each time an images is compressed, it loses pixels
- a Aperture, focal length, and distance to the subject
- b Use positive exposure compensation (overexposure). A reflected meter reading will attempt to make the scene 18% gray - employ overexposure to adjust.
- c Yellow
- d JPEG
- e To set accurate color standards to any device that captures or displays color.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Add yellow
- 1 or 2, depending on the lens, could be 2 to 3.
- More of the background and foreground are sharp.
- 1-1/2 to 2 stops
5 True/False Questions
Name 3 ways to make a tonal adjustment in Photoshop → Curves adjustment; Levels adjustment; Brighteness/Contrast adjustment
Digital cameras use what set of primary colors? → Additive (R, G, B)
Sharpness from near to far is controlled by what? → Selecting portions of the image based on color
If an image is too green, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add yellow
Perspective is affected by what? → Keeps a moving subject sharp while blurring the background