5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- sudden infant death syndrome
- a Inflammatin of the sinuses.
- b Acuste infectious disease of the trroat and upper respiratory tract caused by the presence of diphtheria bacteria.
- c SIDS
- d Specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases and disorders of the lungs and associated tissues.
- e Progressive loss of lung function due to a decrease in the total number of alveoli, the enlargement of the remaining alveoli, and then the progressive destruction of their walls.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Surgical repair of the pharynx.
- Is an inflammation of the larynx. This term is also commonly used to describe voice loss that is caused by this inflammation.
- The passage of a tube through the nose or mouth into the treachea to establish or maintain an open airway.
- Medication administered to prevent, or relieve coughing.
5 True/False questions
hyperpnea → Shallow or slow respiration.
hemothorax → Accumulation of blood in the pleural cavity.
(FREN-ick) → Stimmulates the diaphragm and cause it to contract.
pleurodynia → Pain in the pleura.
pulmon → lung