5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Airway Inflammation
- The term commonly known as shortness of breath is _______.
- a dyspnea
- b lung
- c Is the loss of the ability of the larynx to produce normal speech sounds.
- d The absence of oxygen from the body/es gases, blood, or tissues.
- e Is the swelling and clogging of the airways with mucus. This usually occurs after the airway has been exposed to inhaled allergens.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Mens a sudden involuntary contraction.
- Is the muscular posterior portion of the roof of the mouth.
- Is bleeding from the mucous membranes of the trachea.
- Means abnirmal conditions.
- Commonly known as the Windpipe, is the tube located directly in front of the esophagus that extends from the neck to the chest.
Its role is to transport air to, and from, the lungs.
-The trachea is held open by a series of C-shaped cartilage rings. The wall between these rings is flexible, and this feature makes it possible for the trachea to adjust to different body positions.
5 True/False questions
hypoxia → The condition of having below normal oxygen levels in the body tissues and cells.
The term meaning abnormally rapid deep breathing is ________________. → hyperventilation
pleur/o → pharyng/o
Pleural Cavity → Inglammation of the visceral and parietal pleura in the toracic cavity.
Exhalation → Is the muscular posterior portion of the roof of the mouth.