5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The term meaning the surgical repair of the trachea is _____________.
- The heart, aorta, esophagus, and trachea are located in the ___________.
- sudden infant death syndrome
- The diaphragm is relaxed during __________.
- a mediastinum
- b tracheoplasty
- c exhalation
- d SIDS
- e An infectious disease caused by mycobacterium tuberculosi.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Shallow or slow respiration.
- An abnormal condition caused by dust in the lungs that usually develops after years of environmental or occupationa contact.
- Chronic enlargement of bronchi or bronchioles resulting from an earlier lung infection that was not cured.
- Is paralysis of the larynx.
- Has only two lobes: The superior and inferior. It is slightly smaller than the right lung because of the space taken up by the heart.
5 True/False questions
pulse oximeter → External monitor to measure the oxygen saturation level in the blood.
dyspnea → Difficult or labored breathing.
Internal Respiration → Is the exchange of gases within the cells of the body organs, cells, and tissues.
epistaxis → Bleeding from the nose.
(in-flew-EN-zah) → Also known as the Flu, is an acute, highly contagious viral respiratory infection that is spread by respriatory droplets and occurs most commonly in epidemics during the colder months.