5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Airway Inflammation
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- a chest
- b Is the swelling and clogging of the airways with mucus. This usually occurs after the airway has been exposed to inhaled allergens.
- c Common Cold. An upper respiratory infection can be caused by any one of 200 different viruses.
- d Inflammation of the larynx.
- e Accumulation of air or gas in the pleural spacecausing the lung to collapse.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases and disorders of the ears, nose, and throat.
- Inglammation of the visceral and parietal pleura in the toracic cavity.
- Spitting of blood or bloodstained sputum derived from the lungs or bronchial tubes as the result of a pulmonary or bronchial hemorrhage.
- Pain in the pleura.
- visceral pleura
5 True/False questions
sinusitis → Inflammatin of the sinuses.
tracheotomy → windpipe
antitussive → The form pneumoconiosos caused by coal dust in the lungs.
-spasm → Means involuntary contraction.
the medical name for the disease commonly known as the whooping cough is _________. → pertussis