5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is Fascism?
- Amendment 2
- lay waste, ravage
- What was the effect of the Supreme Court's ruling on the Dred Scott Decision?
- Amendment 10
- a The idea that people should glorify their nation and their race through an aggressive show of force.
- b vastō,
(vastāre, vastāvī, vastātus, 1st)
- c It basically declared all parts of the Western territory open to slavery.
- d Right to bear and keep arms
- e Powers reserved to states and people
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Freedom and liberty.
- Existentialism - everyone must discern what is true for himself.
(appropinquāre, appropinquī, appropinquātus, with ad or dative case)
- Different forms of reality; thought and extension.
5 True/False Questions
What were the 4 conditions of the Platt Amendment of 1901? → Rio Grande defined the U.S. border, Mexican cession. (U.S. gets TX, AR, CA, NV, UT)
Erasmus → To reform the church from the inside.
Amendment 1 → 5 Freedoms: Speech, Press, Religion, Petition and Assembly
Amendment 9 → Quartering of Troops
What is a confederacy? → When national power is secondary to state power, and has only power that the states grant.