5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a of or having a fresh, healthy red color
- b an area of wet, swampy ground
- c ribald character, as of language; scurrility
- d a member of the second order of angels, often represented as a beautiful rosy-cheeked child with wings.
- e the act of excommunicating.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a skein, as of thread or yarn
- to carry on intensive and thorough research for data
- muscular; strong.
- to deny, dispute, or contradict.
- standing out so as to be seen easily
5 True/False Questions
knave → an unprincipled, untrustworthy, or dishonest person
concubine → to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on
burgess → an inhabitant of an English borough
wenches → given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
taffeta → an unprincipled, untrustworthy, or dishonest person