5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Asynchronous learning
- Inpatriates (inpats)
- Career development
- a Level of learning at which the learner is able to respond to new situations and determine trouble-shooting techniques and solutions.
- b Type of e-learning in which participants access information at different times and in different places.
- c Employees who are brought in to work in a headquarters country for a specified period of time.
- d Legislative measure limited in effect to either the Congress or one of its chambers.
- e Process by which individuals progress through a series of stages in their careers, each of which is characterized by relatively unique issues, themes, and tasks.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Rewards such as pay, benefits, bonuses, promotions, achievement awards, time off, more freedom, and autonomy, special assignments, etc.
- Specifies what the company does, who its customers are, and the priorities it has set in pursuing its work.
- Ability of an instrument to measure what it is intended to measure.
- Gives its owner the right to exclude others from making, using, or selling anything that embodies or uses an invention.
- Process of new employee assimilation into the organization, which often lasts up to six months or a year.
5 True/False Questions
Outsourcing → Flexible staffing option in which an independent company with expertise in operating a specific function contracts with a company to assume full operational responsibility for the function.
Quorum → Financial, physical, and sometimes intangible properties an organization owns.
Incremental budgeting → Form of budgeting in which the prior budget is the basis for allocation of funds.
Compentencies → Gives its owner the right to exclude others from making, using, or selling anything that embodies or uses an invention.
Judgmental forecasts → Use of information from past and present to predict future conditions; include managerial estimates, Delphi technique, and nominal group technique.