5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Nelson Mandela
- zambezi river
- Slash and burn farming
- a First black president of South Africa.
- b Method of clearing land for planting by cutting and burning forests.
- c the river that flows over victoria falls
- d set up the slave trading posts in aftica
- e a tropical tree with roots that extend above and below the water
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Small part of a country that is separated from the main part.
- The deliberate murder of a group of people because of their race or culture.
- was the first to sail around the tip of africa
- the country that started the anti-slavery movement
the european country that colonized angola
the first country to explore africa
- looks like a steep walled gash in the continent
5 True/False Questions
wole soyinka → largest river system in africa south of the sahara
malawi → Group of people related to one another.
Lake Malawi → One of the largest man-made lakes in the world. Located in Ghana.
afrikaans → set up the slave trading posts in aftica
Lesotho → Type of environment where a particular animal species lives.