5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- immaculate conception
- deposit of faith
- a The book that contains the writings or scriptures that Christians recognize as the written word of God.
- b The dogma proclaimed in Christian Tradition and defined in 1854, that from the first moment of her conception, Mary--by the singular grace of God and by virtue of the merits of Jesus Christ--was preserved immune from original sin
- c term referring to books that were rejected frim th Bible
- d The visit of the angel Gabriel to Mary to tell her that she would be the Mother of God and give birth to the Savior
- e The heritage of faith contained in Sacred Scripture and Tradition, handed on in the Church from the time of the Apostles, from which the Magisterium draws all that it proposes for belief as being divinely revealed
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- method of Scriptural interpretation in which the author intends precisely what he was inspired to write
- from the hebrew word meaning "vision" or "revelation interpreted"
- the church's complete list of sacred books of the bible
- pass down from one generation to another by word of mouth
- during the time of Jesus, an avid, contentious student and/or teacher of Jewish religious law
5 True/False Questions
betrothed → from the hebrew word meaning "vision" or "revelation interpreted"
assumption → the dogma that reconizes the blessed vigin mary's singular participation in her son's ressurection
virginity → from the hebrew word meaning "vision" or "revelation interpreted"
angel → the church's complete list of sacred books of the bible
gabrial → one of the archangels used by god many times