5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- memory slots
- binary system
- system software
- a on the motherboard and holds memory modules
- b desktop programs
- c Arithmetic Logic Unit, handles most of the mathematical calculations and logical reasoning needed to execute an instruction.
- d servers as the interface between the user, the application software, and the computer. the operating systems. it runs the whole computer.
- e is a number system that has just two unique digits, 0 and 1
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- concept in which the processor begins fetching a second instruction before it completes the machine cycle for the first instruction.
- cache on the motherboard that separate from the processor chip. exists only on the computers that use L2. personal computers have up to 8MB
- provide the interface metaphor under which a user works. its commonly based on the idea of a desktop.
- type of education which students learn by using and completing exercises with instructional software
- the point which a peripheral attaches to or communicates with a system unit so that the peripheral can send data toor receieve info from the computer
5 True/False Questions
jack → Arithmetic Logic Unit, handles most of the mathematical calculations and logical reasoning needed to execute an instruction.
margins → the portion of the page outside the main body of text, including the top, bottom, and the sides of the paper
8 key pieces to make a computer → line, pie, bar
"what you see is what you get." → allows users to plan, schedule, track, and analyze the events, resources, and costs, of a project
scroll bars → windows that grow bigger than it can show