5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- drive bay
- arthimetic operations
- system unit
- a electrical channel hat transfers electronic bits internally within the circuitry of a computer, allowing the devices both inside and attached to the system to communicate with each other
- b rectangular opening that holds disk drives
- c a case that contains electronic components of the computer used to process data
- d text to identitfy the data
- e includes dasic calculations like adding, subtracting, and dividing
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the delivery of education at one location while the learning takes place at other locations
- provides a means for sharing, distributing, and searching through documents by converting them into a format that can be viewed by any user
- component of system unit that converts wall outlet AC power to DC power that is used by a computer.
- the point which a peripheral attaches to or communicates with a system unit so that the peripheral can send data toor receieve info from the computer
- what you put on your computer such as microsoft word, make business activities, graphics, multimedia projects, home, personal, and education tasks.
5 True/False Questions
CAD → the intersection of the column and row. can be referred to directly by column letter and row letter.
Volatile Memory → Must be continually re-energized by the computer in order to hold its contents. Should that computer be turned off or lose power, the contents of any volatile memory will be lost.
word wrap → occurs when the prgram automatically takes the cursor from the end of one line and places it at the start of the next.
operating system → provide the interface metaphor under which a user works. its commonly based on the idea of a desktop.
accounting software → helps companies record and report their financail transactions