5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a any plant of the genus
- b to remain or stay, as in a place; sojourn:
- c an area of wet, swampy ground
- d ribald character, as of language; scurrility
- e the act of excommunicating.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a medium-weight or light-weight fabric of acetate
- an inhabitant of an English borough
- a member of the second order of angels, often represented as a beautiful rosy-cheeked child with wings.
- to deny, dispute, or contradict.
- a skein, as of thread or yarn
5 True/False Questions
dais → a skein, as of thread or yarn
knave → an unprincipled, untrustworthy, or dishonest person
parson → a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
lecherous → a member of the second order of angels, often represented as a beautiful rosy-cheeked child with wings.
prominent → an area of wet, swampy ground