5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Organizational culture
- Performance appraisal
- Performance management
- Reasonable accommodation
- a Process of maintaining or improving employee job performance through the use of performance assessment tools, coaching, and counseling as well as providing continous feedback.
- b Shared attitudes and perceptions in an organization.
- c Organization's debts and other financial obligations.
- d Modifying job application process, work environment, or circumstances under which job is performed to enable a qualified individual with a disability to be considered for the job and perform its essential functions.
- e Process that measures the degree to which an employee accomplishes work requirements.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Graphic representation of the distribution of a single type of measurement; data is represented by a series of rectangles of varying heights.
- List of job titles ranked from lowest-to highest-paid within an organizational unit.
- Processes and activities used to formulate HR objectives practices, and policies.
- Extent to which a selection device measures the theoretical construct or trait (e.g., intelligence or mechanical comprehension).
- Set of job compentencies that together make up a profile for success for a particular job.
5 True/False Questions
Personality tests → Tests that measure person's social interaction skills and patterns of behavior.
Judgmental forecasts → Developmentally oriented relationship between two individuals.
Balance sheet → Research in which researcher controls and manipulates elements of the research environment to measure the impact of each variable.
Project → Series of tasks and activities that has a stated goal and objectives, a schedule with defined start and end dates, and a budget that sets limits on the use of monetary and human resources.
Supply chain → Level of learning characterized by ability to use learned information in a new situation.