5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Nelson Mandela
- lake victoria
- a the newest country (nation) in africa
- b People who hunt and kill animals illegally.
- c africa's largest lake
- d First black president of South Africa.
- e Group of people related to one another.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- People who flee their country to escape persecution or disaster.
- 33% of zimbabwe's adult population has this disease
- mountains that run in south east africa
- name of european south africans and their language
- A plant or animal that is threatened with extinction.
5 True/False Questions
Lake Victoria → A source for the Nile River. (Is a lake)
congo river → produces 10% of the world's hydroelectric power
zambezi river → the river that flows over victoria falls
sugar and tobacco → large grasslands of africa
Habitat → Type of environment where a particular animal species lives.