5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (verb) To picture in mind, to imagine.
- b Verb- To give approval or praise.
- c Noun-A Bringing or Coming to an end; A halt
- d Verb-To Begin
- e Noun- Something that blocks or gets in the way of; an obstacle.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Noun- A false belief.
Faulty and illogical reasoning.
- Verb- To criticize, argue, or raise objections over something unimportant.
Noun- A unimportant complaint.
- Verb- To support with evidence.
- (noun) Excellent judgment and insight; skill in perceiving.
- Verb- To prove to be false or invalid; to deny the accuracy or truth of.
5 True/False Questions
Procrastinate → Verb- To support with evidence.
Subside → Verb- To run with short; hurried steps.
Thwart → (verb) To stare in amazement, often with the mouth wide open.
Accolade → Noun- Publicly expressed honor or respect.
Red herring → (Adj.) Marked by understanding or awareness; sharp; sensitive.