5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Deadpan Narrator
- a exhibiting keen insights and good judgement
- b wickedness
- c Usually exaggerated incidents or events are described by a narrator or storyteller in a very serious tone. By taking a matter-of-fact, impassive, expressionless tone, the narrator implies that he/she has no idea how ridiculous his/her tale is to the audience.
- d an informal discussion with an enemy during a truce
- e suggestive
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- rapidness of action
- A man who lives correctly, following the ideals of honor, courage, and endurance in a world that is sometimes chaotic, often stressful, and always painful.
- the piling up of images or concrete details. A listing
- very enthusiastic
5 True/False Questions
Wretched → seperate
Stark → Writing that uses humor to ridicule or criticize individuals, ideas, institutions, social conventions, or other works of art and literature.
Appendage → to pacify
Exaggeration → a branchedlike division
Ruthless → suggestive