5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a the act of excommunicating.
- b to deny, dispute, or contradict.
- c an inhabitant of an English borough
- d a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
- e a member of the second order of angels, often represented as a beautiful rosy-cheeked child with wings.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.
- a medium-weight or light-weight fabric of acetate
- of or having a fresh, healthy red color
- a skein, as of thread or yarn
- standing out so as to be seen easily
5 True/False Questions
ribaldry → of or having a fresh, healthy red color
brawny → muscular; strong.
tarrying → a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.
mire → a skein, as of thread or yarn
knave → to carry on intensive and thorough research for data