5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- to, until, at, for (with adj's)
- What is communism?
- Future Indicative Passive
- Amendment 17
- What was the main idea of the Monroe Doctrine?
- a To protect Latin America, and tell Europe to stay out of America.
- b A political theory derived from Karl Marx, a classless society where all property is owned by the people and each person is paid and works according to their needs and abilities.
- c amābor
- d Direct election of senators
- e ad
(prep. with accusative)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Right to bear and keep arms
- The French and Indian War.
(dēdūcere, dēdūxī, dēdectus, 3rd)
- Two term limit for Presidency
5 True/False Questions
Aquinas → Christianized Aristotle.
What was the Treaty of Paris (1783)? → A document that acknowledged the U.S. as an independent nation. (expanded U.S. borders)
Pluperfect Indicative Passive → amātus eram, amāta eram, amātum eram
Amendment 1 → Income tax
Perfect Indicative Active → amāvī