5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- electrical energy
- a The light that you see each day is a form of electromagnetic energy
- b energy that is radiated or transmitted in the form of rays or waves or particles
- c the transfer of heat through a fluid (liquid or gas) caused by molecular motion
- d The energy of moving electric charges
- e (physics) the capacity of a physical system to do work
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The temperature at which no more energy can be removed from matter.
- the process of changing from a gaseous to a liquid or solid state
- Energy that is stored and held in readiness.
- the temperature below which a liquid turns into a solid
- Is energy associated with the motion or position of an object
5 True/False Questions
conduction → the direct transfer of heat from one substance to another substance that it is touching
celcius → A temperature scale based on absolute zero.
kelvin → A temperature scale based on absolute zero.
kinetic energy → Energy that is stored and held in readiness.
heat transfer → a change from one state (solid or liquid or gas) to another without a change in chemical composition