5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Spanish Inquisition
- Henry II
- Jan Hus
- a Married Eleanor of Aquitaine from France to add to the holdings in Normandy and England.
- b taught that the authority of the Bible was higher than that of the Pope.
- c established in 1481 by Ferdinand and Isabela.
- d the General that when told to hand over his Army attacked Rome.
- e the military unit of the Roman Empire were organized into these.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the Roman Shield
- one of the most famous Muslim leaders of the 1100s who wished to chase the Crusaders back into their own territories.
- the Latin word for Helmet
- Tried to recapture Jerusalem 1212 . Almost all were killed or enslaved.
- The Roman short sword
5 True/False Questions
Augustus → the device that allowed the Romans to board enemy ships
Spartacus → taught that the authority of the Bible was higher than that of the Pope.
Pogroms → the device that allowed the Romans to board enemy ships
Battle of Actium → this was the first major battle of the Crusades between the Seljuk Turks and the Crusaders in 1097
common law → a unified body of law formed from rulings