5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- vasco de gama
- a Small part of a country that is separated from the main part.
- b has the largest populaton in africa on the western side
oil is the major mineral resource and largest export
- c the country that started the anti-slavery movement
the european country that colonized angola
the first country to explore africa
- d people who travel to another country to view its natural wonders
- e was the first to sail around the tip of africa
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- One of the largest man-made lakes in the world. Located in Ghana.
- Makes it illegal for different races to mix. Most notable in South Africa.
- produces 10% of the world's hydroelectric power
- A source for the Nile River. (Is a lake)
- looks like a steep walled gash in the continent
5 True/False Questions
lake victoria → africa's largest lake
Ethiopian Highlands → A source for the Nile river. (Not a lake)
AIDS → Group of people related to one another.
Endangered Species → A plant or animal that is threatened with extinction.
Habitat → Type of environment where a particular animal species lives.