5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (verb) To see or know ahead of time.
- b Verb- To prevent from moving freely or making progress; to Limit OR Noun- A large basket with Dirty Clothes.
- c Noun- Great Praise; An award.
- d (verb)To gaze at or look upon.
- e Noun- A tribute: spoken written praise, often given in honor of a person who has died.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Verb- To Criticize or express disapproval.
- Verb- To run with short; hurried steps.
- Noun- Adoration; excessive praise or flattery.
- Adjective- Worthy of praise or honor.
- Noun- Something that blocks or gets in the way of; an obstacle.
5 True/False Questions
Deter → Verb- To take advantage of people by tricking of fooling them.
Noun- Someone tricked and taken advantage of.
Dissuade → Verb- To discourage from doing something through persuading.
Critique → Verb- To sink to a lower or more normal level.
Verb- To become Less active or Intense.
Discernment → Verb- To discourage from doing something through persuading.
Premonition → (Noun), A feeling that something will happen in the future; an advance warning.