5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What did the Kaiser mean in his message to Hitler in 1939?
- In 1943 what did the Big Three decide on at Casablanca?
- What was the turning point of WWII (1943)?
- What three countries were fighting in North Africa in 1941?
- What country was cut off the map of Europe by the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact in 1939?
- a Battle of Stalingrad.
- b WWII may be worse for Germany than WWI
- c Great Britain, Italy, and German (Afrikacorps)
- d Germany surrender unconditionally
- e Sudentenland
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Admiral Yamamoto
- Operation Barbarossa
- Guadalcanal and Tarawa
- Relations are broken off, all Japanese assets in the USA are taken, and the USA will no longer sell oil to Japan.
5 True/False Questions
Great Britain had Libya in 1941 when German troops went to take control. → Let them cut off Axis supplies
In 1941, what led to the internment of Japanese-American citizens and much fear in Americans? → California to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
Battle of El Alamein in 1942 → German troops defeated by British troops in the Mediterranean.
What was the bloodiest battle ever fought in history? → Great Britain and France declare war on Germany, but nothing is done (sitzkrieg)
What was the name of Hitler's last attack in the west? → Battle of the Bulge; (Hitler fails)