5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Generation X
- Strategic management
- Program evaluation review technique chart
- Disparate treatment
- a Occurs when protected classes are intentionally treated differently from other employees or are evaluated by different standards.
- b Project management tool used to schedule, organize and coordinate tasks within a project.
- c Processes and activities used to formulate HR objectives practices, and policies.
- d Research in which researcher controls and manipulates elements of the research environment to measure the impact of each variable.
- e Group of people born roughly between the years of 1965 and 1980.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Process that surveys and interprets relevant data to identify external opportunities and threats.
- Error that occurs when an appraiser rates all employees within a narrow range, regardless of differences in actual performance.
- Developmentally oriented relationship between two individuals.
- Test that measures respiration, blood pressure, and perspiration while person is asked a series of questions; outcome is a diagnostic opinion about honesty.
- Career development programs that identify meaningful career paths for professional and technical people whose preferences may be outside traditional management roles.
5 True/False Questions
Job Analysis → Systematic study of jobs to determine what activities and responsibilities they include, relative importance and relationship with other jobs, and conditions under which work is performed.
Patterned interview → Type of interview in which interviewer asks each applicant questions that are from the same knowledge, skill, or ability area; also called targeted interview.
Core compentencies → Type of interview in which interviewer assumes an aggressive posture to see how a candidate responds to stressful situations.
Divisional structure → Legislative measure limited in effect to either the Congress or one of its chambers.
Hypothesis → Specific, testable prediction that is derived from a theory and describes a relationship between two variables.