5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Map Projection
- a Combination of Spanish and English, spoken by Hispanic-Americans.
- b A race is e primary determint of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.
- c A division of a branch that unites a number of local congregations in a. Single legal and administrative body.
- d ways of drawing the earth on a flat surface, things that typically become distorted: Shape, Size, Direction, and Distance. SSDD
- e the movement of persons from one country or locality to another
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The process by which a state breaks down through conflict s among ethnicities
- migration within a particular region, Wesley chapel to LOL
- A decline of the total fertility rate to the point where the natural increase rate equals zero., when the birth rate equals the death rate
- A company that conducts research, operates factories, and sells products in many countries, not just where its headquarters or shareholders are located, McDonalds, IBM, and Coca-Cola
- shows smaller amount of Earth, more detail, zoomed in
5 True/False Questions
Agricultural Density → # of farmers of / land area
Self-determination → Concept that ethnicities have the right to govern themselves
Autonomous religion → A religion that does not have a central authority but shares ideas and cooperates informally.
Dialect → a regional variety of a language, with differences in vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation; also a form of a language spoken by members of a particular social class or profession
Formal Region → a place that that people believe exists as a part of their cultural identity, perceptual region