5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is a confederacy?
- Amendment 26
- Give at least 2 results from the Louisiana Purchase.
- Article 6
- a tēlum, tēlī
- b Voting age becomes 18
- c General provisions (Supremacy clause)
- d Doubled U.S. size, removed foreign presence from the border. (Extended western frontier past the Mississippi River, opened the port.)
- e When national power is secondary to state power, and has only power that the states grant.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To reform the church from the inside.
- Freedom and liberty.
- Practical philosophy - socialism.
- The things that can be perceived are simple sensations.
- They created a market for goods on a national scale, encouraged mass production and consumption, and created economic specialization.
5 True/False Questions
Amendment 13 → Direct election of senators
What type of government did Fidel Castro set up in Cuba? → A communist, totalitarian state.
(e.g. government has control of EVERYTHING)
message, messenger → nuntius, nuntiī
What was the Northwest Ordinance and what did it prohibit? → A document that set rules for creating new states. It prohibited slavery.
Democritus → The smallest particles called "atoms."