5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a an area of wet, swampy ground
- b of or having a fresh, healthy red color
- c standing out so as to be seen easily
- d to deny, dispute, or contradict.
- e to carry on intensive and thorough research for data
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on
- a woman who cohabits with a man to whom she is not legally married
- an unprincipled, untrustworthy, or dishonest person
- the act of excommunicating.
- a country lass or working girl(s)
5 True/False Questions
burgess → an inhabitant of an English borough
parson → a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.
taffeta → a medium-weight or light-weight fabric of acetate
cherub → a member of the second order of angels, often represented as a beautiful rosy-cheeked child with wings.
tarrying → a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.