5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Red herring
- a Noun- Something that draws attention away from the main issue.
- b Adjective- Worthy of praise or honor.
- c (verb) To picture in mind, to imagine.
- d Noun- Great Praise; An award.
- e (Adj.) Below the threshold of conscious thought; not detectable, but able to bring about a response.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (Adj.) Describing a highly personal, individual response to experience. Stephen Crane's novel The Red Badge of Courage shows a young soldier's impressionistic view of a war.
- Verb-To Prevent or Discourage from action, by means of fear or doubt
- Verb- To make impossible or unlikely; to prevent.
- Noun-A Bringing or Coming to an end; A halt
- Noun- Something that blocks or gets in the way of; an obstacle.
5 True/False Questions
Infer → Verb-To Prevent or Discourage from action, by means of fear or doubt
Procrastinate → Verb- To delay; to put off doing something.
Foresee → (verb) To see or know ahead of time.
Critique → Noun- A detailed review; man evaluation
Verb- To review, discuss, or evaluate.
Refute → Verb- To make impossible or unlikely; to prevent.